No announcement yet.

We are on to Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Sanders is cleared to play he should play. If he passed the concussion protocol and he feels fine, play him. There doesn't seem to be a question about him at all.

Because JT remains a game day decision, sit him. Too easy to hurt the ankle again.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Assuming both are cleared to play by drs/protocol, I would play both of them. A lot of players are playing while banged up and this is what they're paid to do. It sounds like Sanders is fine and I expect he'll play like it. For JT, if the ankle makes him ineffective as a pass catcher (it probably ain't hurting his blocking), then I'll pull him out and put Tamme in. I look at it like Jimmy Graham in NO, his shoulder was wrecked and he was a decoy, primarily, until he caught that first pass. Then, he became a useful part of the offense. Maybe JT will go through the same process. Will it hurt like a mother? Yep, but that's usually the case with football and Denver needs to continue building some mental toughness. Sometimes, adversity is useful to that end.

Comment

Thanks guys!

You are a classy group. I enjoyed talking with you this week about the upcoming game. The entire country is picking you to win. We are going to have to play our best game of the year to have a chance. It is always fun to read the opponents fans observations.

I am not one to gloat if we win, so I wont be back tomorrow unless it is to congratulate you on a game well played.

Good luck on the rest of your season. I will be in Kansas City next weekend to see your team live.

Go Dolphins!!!

:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by DurangoDolphan View Post
          You are a classy group. I enjoyed talking with you this week about the upcoming game. The entire country is picking you to win. We are going to have to play our best game of the year to have a chance. It is always fun to read the opponents fans observations.

I am not one to gloat if we win, so I wont be back tomorrow unless it is to congratulate you on a game well played.

Good luck on the rest of your season. I will be in Kansas City next weekend to see your team live.

Go Dolphins!!!

Good luck man. I think it's going to be a street fight.

Comment

I wish everyone of our opposing fan bases could come in and talk football and not just smack...good luck tomorrow....just not enough to win

to a good, injury free game
            sigpic

Comment

Go Dolphins!!!

Thanks man! Hope for a good game. I got to ask based on your username, are you a miami fan in Durango, CO i was born and raised there.
              sigpic

Comment

Go Dolphins!!!

Well, nice havin ya. I will wish you guys luck with the rest of your season, I hope you absolutely kill the Jets, Ravens and Patsies. Have a good one.
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Always good to see a classy post from a fan of an opposing team. Yes, enjoy your gameday. Hopefully it's clean with no injuries and little penalties.

Have a great sunday!

Comment

Working...
                  X