Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Kansas City game, just get a lot harder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the Kansas City game, just get a lot harder?

I understand the one game at a time, one week season mentality. But as a fan I am already looking at the huge KC game, in Arrowhead. In November where the high is to be in the lower 30's.

That game is going to be tough, and after losing on the road to a winless Oakland.. Yikes. They are going to be more amped than ever. And you know they are going to play us hard. With them coming off a loss, playing at home, freezing temperatures, do you think their loss to Oakland just made our task that much more difficult?

I don't think that it changed a thing..... was always going to be a tough game. I still like our chances.
    res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by CoronaCalBronco View Post
      I don't think that it changed a thing..... was always going to be a tough game. I still like our chances.
      I don't know about 'liking' our chances. I always think Denver is going to win. Period. But this game could very well be the most pivotal and physical game of the year. I just have screaming memories of the Playoff game against Balti..

Comment

They would have played tough regardless of last night's outcome. That game will be for division lead.
        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

I'm actually excited and a little glad that we are going to have to fight and scratch and claw to win the division this year.

Remember when we all saw our schedule and said it was brutal but that it would be good for us to have to fight for the wins and to be battle tested going into the playoffs? Well we got our wish.

Nothing's coming easy. We've played really good teams. We've hit some adversity this year. Every game has been a challenge.

So with winning the division this year too. It's good for us.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I doubt either team will change their approach. This game was going to be for the division from and playoff seeding for both teams from the outset.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe its just me but I am more worried about San Diego than KC.....
              res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Originally posted by CoronaCalBronco View Post
                Maybe its just me but I am more worried about San Diego than KC.....
                I think KC's Dline matches up better against ours. Their pass rush worries me more than SD's.
                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                  I understand the one game at a time, one week season mentality. But as a fan I am already looking at the huge KC game, in Arrowhead. In November where the high is to be in the lower 30's.

That game is going to be tough, and after losing on the road to a winless Oakland.. Yikes. They are going to be more amped than ever. And you know they are going to play us hard. With them coming off a loss, playing at home, freezing temperatures, do you think their loss to Oakland just made our task that much more difficult?
                  I think the loss just gave us a blue print on how to beat KC.
                  Run the Ball, stop the run, and make ALex Smith beat you from the pocket, don't let him get outside.
                  sigpic

Comment

Arrowhead is always tough especially in freezing November and December weather and I remember some disastrous games then. I always wish we'd go there in September instead but that seems to happen rarely for some reason...

I expected a big fight with them regardless of their recent wins or losses. It's KC and that means an ugly slugfest these days.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                    2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

A team losing to the worst team in the league isn't really a reason to start to fear them.

Comment

Yeah it was probably harder on Sunday than it was after last night
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          I think the loss just gave us a blue print on how to beat KC.
                          Run the Ball, stop the run, and make ALex Smith beat you from the pocket, don't let him get outside.
                          Umm, that defensive gameplan has been used against Smith for years. Smith wasn't the reason they lost. It was the defense giving up a 7 minute drive at the end. Smith was throwing the ball very well in the mid 3rd/4th quarters. He completed 10 straight passes and a lot of those passes were 20 yds a pop.

Comment

Tough games build character. Who wants to take the easy road in life? Life is hard and if Denver wants to be a Superbowl contender they have to scratch and claw their way to it

Comment

Let's get Miami out of the way on Sunday, then we'll go to KC and deal with them. Wonder who will be up against us come SB time? It really don't mater though.

Comment

Working...
                              X