Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did the Kansas City game, just get a lot harder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    I think the loss just gave us a blue print on how to beat KC.
    Run the Ball, stop the run, and make ALex Smith beat you from the pocket, don't let him get outside.
    Oh do the thing we suck most at mmk no problem

Comment

Right? lol..

Comment

If the Broncos want to make a power move this is the time to do it. Beat Miami convincingly at home and follow it up with a dismantling of the remnants of KC in their house.

Or.....we can start slow, and watch it all slip away. In the words of Bruce Buffer, "It's Time!"
        [sigpic

Comment

If last night's game was played anywhere else but the junkyard it was played in, the outcome may have been different.
          sigpic

Comment

It changes nothing except KC is now a game back of us. The Chiefs used a lot of physical and emotional energy beating the seahawks and 4 days later they just couldn't muster the emotional energy against a stoked Raiders team. We played well in KC last year and it was cold and the naysayers said Peyton couldn't play well because of it and he threw 4 td's to decker, mostly bombs. We should be okay if we bring our game.

Comment

Playing in Arrowhead almost always means you will see the "good Chiefs". I expect a hard fought game. But, lets be honest here. The Broncs have the firepower to get the score up quick (which is what they should do). As mentioned, I doubt the gameplan will change much for either team after this Chiefs spanking. Denver needs to score fast and often, KC needs to slow the game down, run, eat clock, and keep Manning on the sideline. What remains to be determined is which team can actually get their end done. Win or lose, I really do hope for a good, close game:thumb:

Comment

Does anyone think the Chiefs will be able to win both of their remaining games on the road @Arizona and @Pittsburgh? They're 3-3 on the road this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesky View Post
                  Does anyone think the Chiefs will be able to win both of their remaining games on the road @Arizona and @Pittsburgh? They're 3-3 on the road this season.
                  Right, but Denver must go to San Diego and Cincy as well. The loss at Oakland was very bad for KC. In the event that Denver goes to KC 8-3 and loses, they will still be in first place due to a better record in the division. KC must finish one game ahead of Denver in order to win the division, or hope that Denver loses at San Diego to force another tie breaker. It is always interesting.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                    I understand the one game at a time, one week season mentality. But as a fan I am already looking at the huge KC game, in Arrowhead. In November where the high is to be in the lower 30's.

That game is going to be tough, and after losing on the road to a winless Oakland.. Yikes. They are going to be more amped than ever. And you know they are going to play us hard. With them coming off a loss, playing at home, freezing temperatures, do you think their loss to Oakland just made our task that much more difficult?
                    KC lost a divisional game. That is helpful. Would you rather have that they won, and had a chance to essentially lock up the division with a win over Denver? Their loss to Oakland makes Denver's task of trying to win the division EASIER, not harder.

Comment

Working...
                    X