• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos 2015 schedule

With the divisions clinched here it is:

Home - Oak-KC-SD-Baltimore-Cincinnati-New England-Green Bay-Minnesota
    Away - Oak-KC-SD-Pittsburgh-Cleveland-Indianapolis-Detroit-Chicago

Good news is that Denver gets NE and GB at home rather than away. Toughest road games would be Steelers and Colts, and maybe the Lions.

Originally posted by TheArtofManning View Post

Good news is that Denver gets NE and GB at home rather than away. Toughest road games would be Steelers and Colts, and maybe the Lions.
    are you sure the colts would be on the road? I thought the NFL did three straight at home vs a conf opponent and then three straight on the road?

Isn't that the explanation for why it seems like we always have to play in NE?

Comment

Originally posted by hockey878 View Post
      are you sure the colts would be on the road? I thought the NFL did three straight at home vs a conf opponent and then three straight on the road?

Lol not even close.

We played at New England this year because last time we played the AFC East the Pats came to Denver.

The past two seasons was due to division winners playing each other. Those two should've alternated but I believe one of the years the NFL reset their schedule format and so there was a repeat.

But next year as division winners it will be their turn to come to Denver.

There is no conspiracy whatsoever for scheduling with New England as some would believe. But there also is no such thing as playing on the road or at home three years straight.
      sigpic

Comment

yes...its correct

Would you rather be on the road against the Patriots and then be at home against the Colts....
        I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

That's a sweet schedule. It will be interesting to see the sequence, bye week and non-Sunday afternoon games. MNF will have their eye on several of those matchups. Nice work!
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I'm loving this schedule. I just hope we get a bye in the middle of the season instead of in the 3rd week. That was terrible.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              That's a sweet schedule. It will be interesting to see the sequence, bye week and non-Sunday afternoon games. MNF will have their eye on several of those matchups. Nice work!
              When you're a top team, you want the tougher opponents at home, which is what we're getting here. When you are a crappy team, you want the easier opponents at home, so you have some shot a winning some games.........
              It's great getting NE and GB at home.

The bigger question is: Is Manning coming back to play in 2015?

Comment

Can't wait for the dates so I can plan my September trip to Denver for another game.

Comment

When you're a top team, you want the tougher opponents at home, which is what we're getting here. When you are a crappy team, you want the easier opponents at home, so you have some shot a winning some games.........
                  It's great getting NE and GB at home.

The bigger question is: Is Manning coming back to play in 2015?
                  That's a very good question. I believe Manning has an annual postseason medical checkup which has standards to determine his physical fitness to continue playing. If he passes that physical, I expect him to play out his contract which has two years left after 2014 IIRC.

His performance yesterday was astonishing under the circumstances: 70% and 12 ypa while very ill and banged up. That's leadership of a physical, spiritual and mental nature that gets the attention of one's teammates.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

NFL does that only for the AFC East. Colts, when they won their divisions and the Pats won their divisions, played at NE in 2004, 2005 and 2006. NE played in Indy in 2007, 2008 & 2009 and so on...

Other divisions, they promptly rotate the years they are not playing the entire division, just not with the AFC East.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      I like that schedule.

Comment

I'm guessing we'll get the Thanksgiving game in Detroit next year. Schedule looks tough, should be a fun season.
                        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

Comment

Wait this can't be right

We actually get to play New England IN Denver?
                          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                            I'm guessing we'll get the Thanksgiving game in Detroit next year. Schedule looks tough, should be a fun season.
                            I wouldn't count on that. We won't be the only tough matchup for Detroit. And with them competitive lately the NFL seems more set on setting quality division matchups on thanksgiving day.

All three this year were division games.

My guess would be packers and detroit again. Which is like every other year.
                            sigpic

Comment

this seems like a proper schedule

lol 5 years in the making,

is it possible to go 14-2?

Comment

Working...
                              X