• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheArtofManning View Post
    With the divisions clinched here it is:

Home - Oak-KC-SD-Baltimore-Cincinnati-New England-Green Bay-Minnesota
    Away - Oak-KC-SD-Pittsburgh-Cleveland-Indianapolis-Detroit-Chicago

Good news is that Denver gets NE and GB at home rather than away. Toughest road games would be Steelers and Colts, and maybe the Lions.
    My predictions, with Manning
    Home: W-W-W-L-W-L-L-W
    Away: W-L-L-L-W-L-W-W

10-6 is my prediction. There's also random losses that come into play, i.e. Rams this year
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      My predictions, with Manning
      Home: W-W-W-L-W-L-L-W
      Away: W-L-L-L-W-L-W-W

10-6 is my prediction. There's also random losses that come into play, i.e. Rams this year
      Might want to count again, Cory. Your numbers add up to 9-7. I like 10-6 better, though!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by qbronco View Post
        Might want to count again, Cory. Your numbers add up to 9-7. I like 10-6 better, though!
        I mustve messed up. I still think 10-6. let me see...

Didn't mean to add KC as a loss in the away column.
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          I mustve messed up. I still think 10-6. let me see...

Didn't mean to add KC as a loss in the away column.
          Atta, boy. I think 10-6 is a reasonable prediction.
          sigpic

Comment

hopefully the Indy and Detroit games are late in the season, always like watching Payton in a dome and would especially like to see him win in Indy

Comment

It might be too early for predictions because those are totally based on last year's teams.

We have a new coaching staff, and some of our opponents do too, plus every team will have significant roster changes from FA and the Draft (or retirement, like Manning possibly) so I think I'll wait until after preseason to make my predictions when I know more of how all this will shake out.

Even then, who friggin' knows which are the surprise teams this season as flops or sudden successes and whether those will be part of our schedule. I hope Baltimore flops without Kubes!
              Last edited by L.M.; 02-12-2015, 01:59 PM.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                It might be too early for predictions because those are totally based on last year's teams.

We have a new coaching staff, and some of our opponents do too, plus every team will have significant roster changes from FA and the Draft (or retirement, like Manning possibly) so I think I'll wait until after preseason to make my predictions when I know more of how all this will shake out.

Even then, who friggin' knows which are the surprise teams this season as flops or sudden successes and whether those will be part of our schedule. I hope Baltimore flops without Kubes!
                That would be doubly sweet if we win with their coach and they collapse.
                sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
                UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

They always let cutler off the hook. I wanted the Chicago game out here in denver. That would have been great nfl what are you doing? Imagine a Sunday night game week 3 or so with us vs the bears talk about a fun night lol
                  :go:

Comment

This schedule looks like a cakewalk compared to last year's schedule. But it will certainly depend on who our QB will be. If it's Manning, I say we go 11-5 or 12-4. If it's Brock, I say we go 7-9.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Man I want to see a road game this year but I been to Indy and not too sure about Clev, Det or Chicago as a visiting fan. Can not stand Pitt.
                      Let's Ride!

Comment

I will be attending the GB @Denver game with my brother, who is a GB fan. I hope it's early in the year though. Drive g to Denver in the winter doesn't sound like a fun plan.
                        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                          I will be attending the GB @Denver game with my brother, who is a GB fan. I hope it's early in the year though. Drive g to Denver in the winter doesn't sound like a fun plan.
                          Depends. Most of the time our winters are very sunny and mild excepting the occasional snow. The rest of the country thinks we are like Siberia, but it is almost always sunny and the roads are only bad for a short time during or after a storm. We had nearly 70's this week and I am already working on the tan.

We usually do not get the cold stuff until just before Christmas. Snows before then usually do not stick to the roads as the sun has them heated up during the day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X