#2 Seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #2 Seed

So a win next week against Oakland still gets us the #2 and a bye correct?

12-4 is still better than any team aside from NE can be so now it's a must win.

We are banged up all over the place, especially at LB and boy did that depth ever cost us.

Looks like no resting our starters next week.

correct. looks like number 2 is were we'll be sitting. that bye week is much needed for our D.

Comment

With Indy loosing to Dallas they are still a game behind us and we own the tie breaker with them, so we should be 2nd even if we loose, but shouldn't. We are hurting at LBer and hopefully Marshall is back next week. No starters will rest, but that is not always a bad thing. So we should finish 2nd and meet the winner of Indy and #6 I think.

Comment

It will be nice to have hillman back, he's a much more dangerous pass catcher out of the backfield that CJ is.

I'm really really hoping Ward only had a stinger and he'll be ok and Julius is starting to look better but another week of practice will tell where he is in his rehab.

I don't think we ever really had a chance at the #1 unless Buffalo had something to play for. Now that they don't, I can't see them stopping New England.

I'm comfortable with our chances against any team in the AFC at home but definitely not looking forward to an AFC championship game in New England if that's what happens ...

Comment

2 seed is better then no bye but we need to beat Raiders first.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

If we beat Oakland, we get the #2 seed. If we lose to Oakland and the Bengals beat the Steelers, the Bengals get the #2 seed and we'd the #3 seed. But it ain't going matter which seed we get, this team isn't going anywhere in the playoffs.

Comment

Haha I'm sure you can tell the future. All of our losses this year are on the road against tough teams. I'll take a home game any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoJuice View Post
                Haha I'm sure you can tell the future. All of our losses this year are on the road against tough teams. I'll take a home game any day of the week.
                Going to have to go on the road eventually either way. The team has regressed from what it was last year. If you can't see that then you might need to take off those orange colored glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDiver View Post
                  Going to have to go on the road eventually either way. The team has regressed from what it was last year. If you can't see that then you might need to take off those orange colored glasses.
                  we didn't execute too well and were a bad decision (and maybe a bad call) away from a successful comeback against a team that is going to the playoffs. It's not the end of the world. If we play a much better game, we win easy. I don't see Cincy having a shot at us in a rematch in Denver.

Comment

Cant wait for the playoffs! well Cant wait to crush Oakland since I hate them lol but then I cant wait for us to play in the Playoffs, win or lose its a fun team to watch most of the time.
                    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

We can secure the #2 seed in two ways:

1) Beat Oakland Raiders
                      or
                      2) Pittsburg Steelers beat the Bengals

Comment

Originally posted by DirtDiver View Post
                        So.

Ravens, Steelers, Giants (2x), Packers...

All contemporary teams that won playoff games on the road AFTER losing some late regular season games.

Plus, a bad ref call here, a bad throw there, missing 3 starting LB's, a stupid penalty or two... All on the road, in the rain, against a playoff team. Losses happen like that. It doesn't mean the team will play that way every game.

Comment

Honestly does it really matter......PM is done. It is over. We will be one and done just like in 2012. It is odd that we have PM as our starting QB and I think that of all the play off QBs we have the worst one.
                          Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                            Honestly does it really matter......PM is done. It is over. We will be one and done just like in 2012. It is odd that we have PM as our starting QB and I think that of all the play off QBs we have the worst one.
                            hahahahahahhahahahahahajhalolololo

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
                              we didn't execute too well and were a bad decision (and maybe a bad call) away from a successful comeback against a team that is going to the playoffs. It's not the end of the world. If we play a much better game, we win easy. I don't see Cincy having a shot at us in a rematch in Denver.
                              If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his arse every time he hopped either. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Hope I'm wrong, but I'm just not seeing a Super Bowl in this team's immediate future. I don't think Peyton has it in him anymore and we don't have a good enough team to overcome not having an elite QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X