Britton Colquitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Britton Colquitt

Is it just me, or has this guy just been really bad since he got paid a few years ago?
    sigpic

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    Is it just me, or has this guy just been really bad since he got paid a few years ago?
    I agree his play has fallen off a cliff. For what we pay him, he is wasted money we can use elsewhere. We need to work out punters
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

8th highest paid punter = 28th in average/25th in net

He should get Prater'd

Comment

It amazes me how and why Colquit and R Moore continue to start for this football team.

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
          yup. isnt he the highest paid punter. he should have been cut and not prater

edit:

i guess the 8th highest with 25th stats

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
            It amazes me how and why Colquit and R Moore continue to start for this football team.
            Agreed, I think Bruton has shown enough to warrant more snaps in none specialty packages as our fs. Moore can do a little bit of everything but nothing very well, and now his tackling is bad again.

I don't understand JR though, if you want safeties to cover wrs one on one then get guys who excel at coverage. Let ward be himself, and get a coverage guy at fs.

Colquitt needs to go, he is way under performing his contract. He has been simply awful.
            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

seriously not one of his punts looked good-- he literally put the bengals at the 40-50 yard every punt

mcmannus had like 2 touchbacks and 3 that were ran out!!

terrible special teams

dont forget the missed field goal

Comment

Jay Rodgers the ST coach needs to be fired.

Comment

We also had a kickoff return for a TD....... and then immediately proceeded to allow one. :/

I've been really disappointed with Colquitt this season too. The Seattle game was an observation in contrast between their's and our punter. Theirs was awesome. And ours was weak. He doesn't even seem to have any power anymore.

I don't get it. How does a punter slump like that? He injured or something?
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                    We also had a kickoff return for a TD....... and then immediately proceeded to allow one. :/

I've been really disappointed with Colquitt this season too. The Seattle game was an observation in contrast between their's and our punter. Theirs was awesome. And ours was weak. He doesn't even seem to have any power anymore.

I don't get it. How does a punter slump like that? He injured or something?
                    Playing in mile high helps him out, on the road he looks very average and with his poor placement on kicks it compounds the issue

Comment

Originally posted by Manning2BayBay View Post
                      seriously not one of his punts looked good-- he literally put the bengals at the 40-50 yard every punt

mcmannus had like 2 touchbacks and 3 that were ran out!!

terrible special teams

dont forget the missed field goal
                      Have you just started following football in general? Barth has helped carry us to two wins since he started. Field goal kickers miss field goals.

.. Lmao, I can't believe the fan base on this forum. Has it always been this bad or is this due to band wagoning?
                      I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by XterraRob View Post
                        Have you just started following football in general? Barth has helped carry us to two wins since he started. Field goal kickers miss field goals.

.. Lmao, I can't believe the fan base on this forum. Has it always been this bad or is this due to band wagoning?
                        Um, I have not seen much of you XterraRob,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Welcome aboard..

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I am fairly new to the boards and it has become quite negative this season...Fox can't coach period, Gase is an idiot, JDR is awful and can't coach a defense, Elway wasn't smart for cutting Prater, Manning is awful and anyone else would be better, JT is just lazy and doesn't want to play and we have no chance in the playoffs despite being 12-4. In reality, Fox has won the AFC west 4 years in a row, Gase is being considered for HC jobs, JDR's defense is in the top 5, Manning is a pro bowl player again and has more touchdowns than anybody else in the league this season, JT is injured and despite that has a lot of touchdowns and is great in the red zone when healthy, the playoffs are looming with most likely a bye for the Broncos and a home playoff game coming. Every team has areas to improve in and the Broncos do also, but must be decent to be 12-4 and won the west again despite a very tough schedule. Some see the glass half full and others see it empty and would find fault no matter what, or they wouldn't be happy I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterGuinness View Post
                            8th highest paid punter = 28th in average/25th in net

He should get Prater'd

His performances make me wonder if he has been getting himself Prater'd lately late at night in the Denver Pubs and clubs.

Comment

It happens to all of us. You get comfortable putting out "enough" for your position. As time goes on, you keep the same "enough" feeling but your performance declines. Some people just need a reminder.
                              I believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X