Pre and post game rants--Postseason: 2015 Division Round: Colts vs Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre and post game rants--Postseason: 2015 Division Round: Colts vs Broncos

That's sure how many of you are acting. The games have to be played. Colts are a good team - if we beat them then we play the Pats - who are also a good team.

Guess what? The Broncos are a good team too! Any of these teams can make it to the SB - including us!

If you're not going to believe, then why bother being a fan? We don't need that negativity!
    Coaching
    81.08%
    Manning
    18.92%
    Offense (not including Manning)
    0.00%
    Defensive
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I was ready to slam you just for your thread title. Perhaps a different approach for responses would have been better?
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

History says the Broncos lose that game. Miracles do happen though.

The Broncos have to get past the Colts first. We'll see what happens after that.
      Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
      No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
      Still Not Backing Down!!!

Comment

It wouldn't be a miracle. Let's not act like this patriots team is the greatest team of all time. Honestly Baltimore was pushing the line of scrimmage all day and showed the Patriots can be ran on. After seeing how physical Baltimore was able to play today I think the Broncos will be able to do what needs to be done to be in position to win the game, but obviously we need to get past the colts first and just see where it goes from there.

Comment

Pats did not dominate today by any means and won because of a Flacco mistake. If Flacco works his way down the field they score and win with little time on the clock. I will take our chances if we can get there. If we can't win at Foxboro then we would get smacked at the Super bowl and if the Pats go, they will get smacked. Seattle will drop off some after this year when Lynch is gone and they pay R Wilson 25 mil. We will be good next year as well, so lots to look forward too.

Comment

Those of you going to the game tomorrow....

...you have a duty. We have a 12th man here. Where are you? Where are you? Let's be having you? (In the drunk words of Delia Smith)

But seriously, this is our last home game win or lose. I want every single fan in that stadium tomorrow afternoon to throw their absolute all at those 60 minutes. If you aren't hoarse by the time the clock hits 0:00 then you haven't done your job. Let's make Sports Authority field @ Mile High a fortress.

Comment

I would be happy just to see Brady getting crazy mad after Ware's 4th sack or after A couple of Bronco pick 6!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nutdotnet View Post
                That's sure how many of you are acting. The games have to be played. Colts are a good team - if we beat them then we play the Pats - who are also a good team.

Guess what? The Broncos are a good team too! Any of these teams can make it to the SB - including us!

If you're not going to believe, then why bother being a fan? We don't need that negativity!
                Haha, we got trolled!

The Broncos are a good team and we ought to be more supportive always as fans.

Well played.

Comment

Thank you John Elway that we are in the playoffs again! It has been a long time since we have been on the outside looking in and that is pretty great!

Comment

A miracle? Did you miss the game today? They were outplayed, looked old and predictable. That was a mercy victory. I feel way more confident after seeing the RAVENS LOSE THAT GAME. And Patriots cheated to win again....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...eptive-illegal

Comment

My promise is to go back home Monday voiceless! I'm leaving it in the stadium!

Comment

That is why they are called "cheatriots." Remember Bellicheck crying about the legal Welker screen last year? If that is the "dirtiest play he has ever seen in 3o year"s, he better not look too close at some of his doings.

Comment

Stars align for perfect scenario...

Show us you're great Manning; let this defense and running attack help you get revenge on the Colts that spurned you; the Patriots @home, that have always defeated you; the Seahawks (assuming they make the big game) that demoralized you.
                          Let's go Broncos! Once more into the playoff fray! Revenge Tour!!!!!!!

Comment

Ahhhh the revenge tour.....so nice if it happens....Manning has to announce his retirement for it to play out ... better story for the NFL..... and you forgot to add he wins with Vinovich as the ref.
                            sigpic

Comment

I wasn't too impressed with the Pats or Seahawks today, everybody looked beatable if we play at the top of our game. Lets go do it Denver. Hoping JT and Marshall can go some tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X