Fox - Broncos Part ways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @JeffDarlington
    Elway to entire coaching staff: they have permission to look elsewhere. New HC choice to retain or bring own guys

Comment

• The hate for John Fox is ridiculous.

Let's just hope it doesn't become another dumpster fire in Denver. John Fox helped put out that fire when he got to Denver. Some of you need to remember that.

I can understand this move from the perspective that the Broncos want to compete for championships. However, things can go downhill fast or at least not get any better. Did the Chargers become Super Bowl contenders when they fired Marty Schottenheimer?
      You Mad Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by denver11tebow View Post
        I think it's safe to say Mr Elway is mad.
        Lol, yes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
          Any confirmation of how many of the coaches he is commenting on?

I understand Fox, JDR and Gase. But all the position coaches does not sound realistic.
          Why would that not be realistic? Ever time a HC is hired, he hires his own positional coaches.

Comment

• RT @DaManTSC: Including Adam Gase?——>> not sure. doesn’t mean he can’t be considered a candidate for head job. Lot of unknowns right now

Comment

• Man this team is going to look so different next season.

Comment

• Wow, literally just saw this on facebook.
                Came here to start a thread ( someone beat me to it obviously )10 pages of posts in a matter of minutes. wow...
                Onto the topic.
                Well.... Here it is Bronco Country.... finally got what we were all after. Foxes head!

Comment

• WOHHHOOOOOOOO!!!! YES YES YES!!!!!

There is a god. Even if we go 0-16 next year its the right move. Sometimes you need to take a step back to take 2 forward. (hoping they get rid of Manning next or this forces him into retirements.

Comment

• Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                    It's going to take someone more senior than you to show me the door.

Back on subject... I hope that report about SF doing a final push for Gase is true.
                    Hey, if posting over 800 times on a non-conference, non-divisional team's board floats your boat, more power to you. Your sig suggests you've obviously got a thing for the Broncos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southern Bronco View Post
                      I think Kubiak could very much be in play. What job would he possibly want more or have more emotional attachment to then the Denver HC job? I suspect the "staying in Baltimore" applied to the openings "officially" known at the time...

That said- not sure at all where Elway's headed here. Very interesting...
                      Why does everyone think Gase is a bad choice? Just curious.
                      Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

Comment

• Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington
                        Member of the Broncos coaching staff tells me that the entire staff has been notified during group meeting that can/should “look elsewhere."

Comment

• Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                          anyone have a list of all their FA's?
                          According to overthecap.com, the number is 19.

Here you go... http://overthecap.com/free-agency/denver-broncos/
                          "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

• Whos the replacement ?
                            Any ideas or speculation ?

Comment

• So the entire staff has been sacked?!

Wow. I mean I would have liked Studesville, Tyke, Undlin, and some others to stay as they have done a good job and as part of continuity but WOW.
                              2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                              Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Anybody surprised by this just hasn't been paying attention. You ought to see the uninformed Posts on Yahoo Sports that Denver should now fire John Elway. I'm assuming that they are coming from Oakland, San Diego, and KC.

Comment

Working...
                                X