No announcement yet.

Fox - Broncos Part ways

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kubiak already said he's staying in Baltimore, unless he's lying?

www.myspace.com/djsimonsez
    www.twitter.com/djsimonsez

Comment

There is no way in you know what Elway is promoting gase. If he wanted to promote him he wouldn't have fired fox. He is willing to do whatever it takes to win and you can bet he is going to find a great fit for this team

Comment

I never had confidence in him.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
          maybe Dick LeBeau can show our defense how to play.
          i've been thinking of Lebeau as our DC since he left Pitt.

Comment

@RapSheet
            The #49ers are expected to meet with and make a final push for #Broncos OC Adam Gase tonight, source said.

So Gase and Del Rio could both go to the Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
              We wouldn't have to wait long to see the result, which is good.
              What comes to mind is Peyton yelling at Fox at half time. I think Elway and Manning know they were not going to win a SB with Fox and JDR as coaches. Let's just bring in Dungy

Comment

Originally posted by onanygivensunda View Post
                If pigs could could fly, the beggars would ride.

Wish away... Seattle will prevail.
                Thanks, but we don't actually care about your team. Bye now.

Comment

Love this decision.
                  Fox was a nice guy but constantly getting out-coached during the most important games.
                  Some candidates I would love: Dan Quinn, Kubiak, Shanahan, McDaniels.
                  Dan Quinn sounds the best if we can get him.

Josh Mcdaniels.
                  I know there are many people who think he ruined our franchise during his stay, but I think he has gained a lot of experience since he left and I don't think the initial evaluation of him as being one of the brightest coaches was wrong.
                  He was given too much control over personnel decisions and was lacking seasoning as a leader.
                  But I would give him another shot.
                  We would need to find a good defensive coordinator to replace JDR because I think he was part of the problem.
                  Perhaps we could hire from within.
                  I would have loved to hire Rex Ryan for defensive coordinator but he has been snapped up.
                  Last edited by salbon; 01-12-2015, 04:02 PM. Reason: updated info on quinn

Comment

Originally posted by markmanxp View Post
                    Mike Shanahan coming back?
                    Don't know if that would be good or bad but...Look what he did for John.
                    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                      @RapSheet
                      The #49ers are expected to meet with and make a final push for #Broncos OC Adam Gase tonight, source said.

So Gase and Del Rio could both go to the Bay.
                      please please please sign with SF Gase

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ SimonSeZ View Post
                        Kubiak already said he's staying in Baltimore, unless he's lying?
                        I keep reading Kubiak and get frustrated. He announced he was staying in Baltimore yesterday. It will not be Kubiak. Which IMO, sucks. Kubiak would be a good hire. Firing Fox without a strong plan in place is a big mistake. Fox is not a bad coach people.
                        Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
                          Gase Will be head coach because no other coach is going to come in here and bow down and get out voted for a ridiculous game plan yesterday like John Fox did.

I hope not because manning is done.
                          If that's the case then Elway will 'mutually part ways' with Manning too.

Also the new HC gets to pick his own coordinators so if Gase & Del Rio aren't gone due to accepting head coaching jobs somewhere else or if Elway doesn't 'mutually part ways' with them right away hopefully the new HC will.

Comment

• I know the whole Kubiak thing not happening but Adam just tweeted it

Comment

• SF making a push for Gase right now!!!

Broncos have to interview a minority candidate per the Rooney rule so we can't promote Gase before that happens.
                              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• @ProFootballTalk · 41s41 seconds ago
                                If I'm considering Adam Gase, I want to see whether Broncos pursue him. If the team that knows him best isn't interested, why should I be?

Comment

Working...
                                X