• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My prediction:

HC Kubiak
    DC Vance Joseph
    OC Adam Gase
    QB/Assistnat Head coach Dennison

Use Gase as a year to ride the manning train one more time. Gase learns from kubiak how to truly gameplan for year then goes to become a HC next year. We promote Dennison to OC next year.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
      My prediction:

HC Kubiak
      DC Vance Joseph
      OC Adam Gase
      QB/Assistnat Head coach Dennison

Use Gase as a year to ride the manning train one more time. Gase learns from kubiak how to truly gameplan for year then goes to become a HC next year. We promote Dennison to OC next year.
      I don't think Gase stays.......
      sigpic

Comment

• Ehh. The HC job is Kubiaks to take. If he doesn't take it then I'd rather go with Gase.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
          Should have clarified prediction/what I want to happen.
          sigpic

Comment

• Broncos to Interview Doug Marrone

Doug Marrone - OT - Free Agent

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Broncos will interview Doug Marrone for their head-coaching vacancy on Saturday.
            Ravens OC Gary Kubiak will interview for the Denver job on Sunday. Kubiak is the heavy favorite. GM John Elway is covering all the bases and may as well touch base with Marrone, who opted out of his head-coaching contract with the Bills on New Year's Eve. He's since interviewed for the Jets, Falcons, and Bears' vacancies, but isn't a candidate for any of the three jobs.

- PER SCHEFTEr

Comment

• Ehhh..... I don't like the idea of Marrone especially after he quit on his team and players.

Comment

• Best part apart this Kubiak stuff is its a bit of revenge from the playoffs a few years ago. Ravens fans are irate that kubiak said he was staying and is now interviewing lol
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CNETT324 View Post
                  Ehhh..... I don't like the idea of Marrone especially after he quit on his team and players.
                  I dont see it like that. Management sold after they hired him. He took the job and specifically requested an out clause in the event of a sale.

I don't blame him. Frankly coaches almost never make it through an ownership change.

Comment

• Kubiak or bust
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                      I dont see it like that. Management sold after they hired him. He took the job and specifically requested an out clause in the event of a sale.

I don't blame him. Frankly coaches almost never make it through an ownership change.
                      Ok Here's another question do you think Marrone will be an upgrade over Fox?

Comment

• Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 39m 39 minutes ago

Broncos are scheduled to interview former Bills HC Doug Marrone on Saturday and Ravens OC Gary Kubiak on Sunday, per source.

Ed Werder @Edwerderespn · 26m 26 minutes ago

#Ravens believe Gary Kubiak is the frontrunner to become next head coach of the #Broncos and have begun hearing from potential replacements

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by CNETT324 View Post
                          Ok Here's another question do you think Marrone will be an upgrade over Fox?
                          I don't know TBH. He had buffalo playing well early on, but that may well have been cause of the D under schwartz. In fairness to Maronne that team was wrecked by injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                            Agreed, unless he is named Head Coach. Not saying I want that at all, just that I don't see him staying as OC. He'll want to cash in on the interest he has generated.

Comment

• I believe Justin Forsett is a free agent this year.Maybe he would follow Kubiak and we could get rid of Ball?

Comment

• Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 2h 2 hours ago

John Fox’s deal to become Bears HC is “all but done,” per sources. @JasonPhilCole reported Thursday that Fox would be hired in Chicago.

-----------------------

Funny, we play @Chicago this year -that should be interesting! At least whomever we hire should able to outcoach Fox!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X