Hope tonight made you realize how awful the gameplan was

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope tonight made you realize how awful the gameplan was

Look at NE tonight. Motion, picks, route combinations, bunch formations.

Denver? Line up in a 3 WR/5 WR set, no motion, no combinations, and win your matchup.

Horrible gameplan. Horrible coaching. Phil Simms brought it up twice tonight. Kubiak will suit you well.

I agree, but what is so odd if that we did all of those things all year long until we it that game and then never even tried it or changed anything when the long pass was not working.

A change was needed.
    :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

Was that even in question at all?

Comment

We just didn't play well at all after watching this game.

Comment

OP is totally right. I was just explaining to my wife how the Patriots exposed the Colts tonight as the team we knew IND was all year long, and that just shows how poorly the coaching prepared the Broncos for last week's game. It was time to clean house. The Colts were nothing special, and it really should have been Denver losing in Foxboro tonight.

Comment

The funny thing is that over at the Chicago Tribune is an article entitled "When can we expect Fox to win the Super Bowl?"
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighInNY View Post
              OP is totally right. I was just explaining to my wife how the Patriots exposed the Colts tonight as the team we knew IND was all year long, and that just shows how poorly the coaching prepared the Broncos for last week's game. It was time to clean house. The Colts were nothing special, and it really should have been Denver losing in Foxboro tonight.
              I agree I wasn't expecting a game like last week until tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Jetfan9922 View Post

Denver? Line up in a 3 WR/5 WR set, no motion, no combinations, and win your matchup.

Horrible gameplan. Horrible coaching. Phil Simms brought it up twice tonight. Kubiak will suit you well.
                Freaking agree well with how fast fox got a job after the loss its kinda suspicious and everyone is asking why our game plan sucked we used to see bunch formations and motion seems like the coaches knew they were done and dare i say threw the game?

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
                  Freaking agree well with how fast fox got a job after the loss its kinda suspicious and everyone is asking why our game plan sucked we used to see bunch formations and motion seems like the coaches knew they were done and dare i say threw the game?
                  I don't think they "threw" the game, but it was most definitely a half hearted effort at best. Good riddance.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                    I don't think they "threw" the game, but it was most definitely a half hearted effort at best. Good riddance.

Interesting that NE put their THIRD CB on HIlton, and yet Fox-JDR put our #1 on him. Hilton still only had 1 catch... yet he ate us alive.

Also, notice NE BLITZED the first passing play. They were aggressive.

Night and day... scheme... Pats vs Broncos, on how to attack Luck..
                    With Brady, and 50 degree temps, they still just pounded Indy into submission and exposed their weak tackling. We ran CJ 18 times... the NFL's ;leading rusher the final 6 or 10 games.

A real disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetfan9922 View Post

Can't forget the Patriots didn't stop running the ball....something this coaching staff did last week...
                      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Which is why FOX, Gase , and JDR. It was a blessing in disguise that we loss that game because it got rid of the dead weight that was holding our team back .

Comment

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                          Interesting that NE put their THIRD CB on HIlton, and yet Fox-JDR put our #1 on him. Hilton still only had 1 catch... yet he ate us alive.

Also, notice NE BLITZED the first passing play. They were aggressive.

Night and day... scheme... Pats vs Broncos, on how to attack Luck..
                          With Brady, and 50 degree temps, they still just pounded Indy into submission and exposed their weak tackling. We ran CJ 18 times... the NFL's ;leading rusher the final 6 or 10 games.

A real disgrace.
                          Disgraceful is putting it lightly. Complete inability/unwillingness to adapt or adjust in any way shape or form. The game plan was garbage from the get go and they just stuck with it. Pathetic.
                          sigpic

Comment

Who is the OC for NE?

Comment

Originally posted by Legion509 View Post
                              Who is the OC for NE?
                              Voldemort... Or he who shall not be named.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X