No announcement yet.

Waiting for SB position coach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is this staff would've make Tim "Barrel Man" McKernan very, very happy!!!!!
    #swapping

Comment

In today's NFL no player bleeds any allegiance to any team. It's all about the next contract and who will pay them the biggest package. Loyalty went out 25 years ago in all pro sports.

Comment

Originally posted by tonray View Post
        In today's NFL no player bleeds any allegiance to any team. It's all about the next contract and who will pay them the biggest package. Loyalty went out 25 years ago in all pro sports.
        Which is why having a staff and FO that can connect with the fanbase is so important. That's where the sentiments and seeds of loyalty will be laid first.
        #swapping

Comment

T.J. Ward - 2-Time Pro Bowl Safety - Denver Broncos

Good morning. T.J. has just created a Facebook Fan Page and needs your help.

Please 'LIKE' his Offical Fan Page at: https://www.facebook.com/BossWard43

Also check out his Twitter: https://twitter.com/bossward43

And also Instagram:http://instagram.com/bossward43

You will have access to news about the safety and behind the scenes coverage that you won't get elsewhere.

Thanks for stopping by and your support! Go Broncos!

Comment

Liked

Comment

Liked the facebook. I'm too old for tweeter and instagrams. :-D

Comment

Which is why someone like Chris Harris taking a discount to stay in Denver and DT saying he will take a hometown discount is such a huge deal. Their decision may have been swayed a bit by Denver being in contention yearly but it still speaks tons for them to understand how important loyalty to your squad is.

Comment

That's why I tell all young football fans in the family, don't pick a team because of your favourite player...chances are that player will be wearing a different logo in 3 years
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Originally posted by notwithit View Post
                    Liked the facebook. I'm too old for tweeter and instagrams. :-D
                    Relevant username?

Comment

It really went out the door with the salary cap. You just can't keep all your players especially if they turn out to be very good and want top dollar. Each team will have a small core of people they can keep and pay top dollar for but for most players they become rotating pieces to the puzzle.
                      sigpic
                      Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                      2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                      2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Am I the only one wondering if the OP is really T.J. Ward with a picture of some random white guy in his avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by Skylan View Post
                          Am I the only one wondering if the OP is really T.J. Ward with a picture of some random white guy in his avatar?
                          Haha, I wondered if it was just some kind of trolling, especially since it was a new user with only one post to get people to sign up for something on Facebook. If you are right that would be pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                          X