Gase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Gase signs with Chicago.......rejoins Fox.
    The combo of Gase and Cutler will be very interesting

Gase will either assure he is a head coach or kill any near future chances
    Let's Ride!

Comment

I doubt Gase can prosper under Fox again, and suspect that he was held back part of the time here by his conservative policy. I think he's there because this was the only job left - nobody else wanted him.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Chitown View Post
        http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/1/2...9ers-interview

Gase had the 49er job locked up. The 49ers said he seemed cocky and entitled. This is the same GM that got rid of Jim Harbaugh for the same reason.

I'm only saying what I'm hearing on the radio and what insiders are saying. I googled some of the stuff you are saying and can't find anything. Found articles about Manning calling teams and gushing about him, and Martz calling him the best offensive mind in the game.

http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ra...view-adam-gase

"Gase has built a reputation for being one of the league's brightest offensive minds and aggressive play-callers. He has shown the ability to adapt his offensive vision around the players' strengths, going from a pass-oriented attack earlier this year to a more run-first style by the end of it."

I don't know, all I can find is positive stuff on the guy and that teams are choosing other candidates because they think he will be gone next year.

But if you say it's because they see his success and are intrigued but when he interviews they realize he just doesn't have enough experience to even be their offensive coordinator and that he has no idea how to vary a gameplan and a lot of his success is due to manning you could be right. Even though there is not one report or source to back you up.
        In what freaking universe? Bizzaro world?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          I doubt Gase can prosper under Fox again, and suspect that he was held back part of the time here by his conservative policy. I think he's there because this was the only job left - nobody else wanted him.
          I keep going back to this-we've directed much of the vitriol since the Indy loss at Jack Del Rio and John Fox......because they both found jobs pretty quickly. I think the egg the offense laid against Indy hurt Gase more than anybody....Had we beaten Indy and gotten spanked by Vader and co. the way the Colts did the other day, I bet Gase would have wound up with one of the head coaching gigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
            In what freaking universe? Bizzaro world?
            hhahahahahahahahahaha
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
            X