What a conundrum for people....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a conundrum for people....

It really seems to me that there is a real conundrum for people. Stuck between a rock and a hard place actually. Most of the people who have real skepticism and sometimes outright dislike for Peyton Manning are supporters of both Elway and Kubiak. Well Elway and Kubiak don't seem to be expressing anything but love for PFM. They want him back and Kubiak sounds downright excited about creating a playbook for PFM. What's a fan to do?
    Il a été soit couché ou alors qu'il est étendu maintenant.

Originally posted by Larryh View Post
    It really seems to me that there is a real conundrum for people. Stuck between a rock and a hard place actually. Most of the people who have real skepticism and sometimes outright dislike for Peyton Manning are supporters of both Elway and Kubiak. Well Elway and Kubiak don't seem to be expressing anything but love for PFM. They want him back and Kubiak sounds downright excited about creating a playbook for PFM. What's a fan to do?
    Watch the games?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

You could write a letter to Elway or Kubiak and tell them your concerns. They seem like nice guys who just want every single fan to be as completely happy with every decision they make that they might try to come up with a solution to appease you. Or you might get some autographed coupons to Sports Authority.

Comment

Try to get better seats.

Comment

What's a fan to do?
          Watch, grumble, cheer, repeat.

If you want, you can rationalize Elway's and Kubiak's reactions as paying respect to an old vet that they don't want to push out the door. I'm sure plenty of people who "know better" have already done so.
          "This is a terrible thread and I've negged the OP." -CoryWinget81
          "If the ACL is torn ... Von will in fact miss next year as well." -PFM2013

Comment

my hopes and expectations during this last season were nowhere near as high as the year before. They will be even lower this coming season. I guess I will have to put all of my faith in the fact that it was all our coaching staff's fault for every short coming. They just made Manning look horrible somehow

I just don't see it happening unless manning gets leg transplants and the clutch/winner gene he is obviously lacking

www.myspace.com/djsimonsez
            www.twitter.com/djsimonsez

Comment

A) Most fans are uneducated about their team & football in general
              B) This generation seems overwhelmed with drama and knee jerk reactions
              C) Emotion
              I believe.

Comment

We should just deflate the balls.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMexican View Post
                  We should just deflate the balls.
                  Would that be a health issue for Peyton?
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Be happy that Manning is comming back and enjoy the ride?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      It'd sure make me want to retire faster...
                      sigpic

Comment

Just another issue to add to the mix. Man it gets confusing
                        Il a été soit couché ou alors qu'il est étendu maintenant.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Be happy that Manning is comming back and enjoy the ride?
                          It just kind of feels like the ride was in a Ferrari, I blinked, and now I'm sitting in Dodge Caravan.
                          Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

Watch the games?
                            I can't CP you... But if I could... Yep yep... Watch the games, don't get too wrapped up in drama... And love life.

Comment

Originally posted by notwithit View Post
                              I can't CP you... But if I could... Yep yep... Watch the games, don't get too wrapped up in drama... And love life.
                              This.... spot on.
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X