X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph Still High On Broncos Wish List

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...ncos-wish-list

From Mike Klis:

GLENDALE, Ariz. — The Broncos continue to monitor the Vance Joseph situation. It appears Joseph, the Cincinnati Bengals' defensive backs coach and former Colorado Buffaloes backup quarterback, remains Denver's top choice for defensive coordinator.

To date, the Bengals have not granted Joseph permission to interview.

If Joseph doesn't become available, the Broncos' backup list of defensive coordinator candidates includes Wade Phillips, their own linebackers coach Richard Smith, former Atlanta Falcons head coach Mike Smith and Baltimore Ravens inside linebackers coach
    Don "Wink" Martindale.

"I don't know who our defensive coordinator is going to be, but we all want Rod Woodson to be our defensive backs coach," said Broncos Pro Bowl cornerback Chris Harris.

Woodson worked with the Broncos as a coaching intern during the 2014 offseason and training camp. A Hall of Fame cornerback and safety, Woodson was instrumental in bringing along rookie Bradley Roby this season.

"That's a great group of guys they have back there," said Woodson, who has media commitments with the Pro Bowl.

I say HELL NO to "Wink" even being in consideration. He was just as bad, if not worse, than Slowick.
    Last edited by Mel B.; 01-23-2015, 06:32 AM.

Why would anyone in their right mind have Mike Smith as their defensive coordinator and I agree with Harris about having Rod Woodson as our defensive backs coach....
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Please give us either Joseph or Phillips.
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

I agree hopefully it is woodson sounds like the really like him...I just cincy would give Joseph the promotion chance to move up the ranks come on..

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
          Why would anyone in their right mind have Mike Smith as their defensive coordinator and I agree with Harris about having Rod Woodson as our defensive backs coach....
          Mike Smith was a good D Coordinator in Jacksonville.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
            Please give us either Joseph or Phillips.
            Please give us both Joseph and Woodson

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
              Mike Smith was a good D Coordinator in Jacksonville.
              Do we really want any more Jacksonville standouts? Mark Brunell maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...ncos-wish-list

From Mike Klis:

GLENDALE, Ariz. — The Broncos continue to monitor the Vance Joseph situation. It appears Joseph, the Cincinnati Bengals' defensive backs coach and former Colorado Buffaloes backup quarterback, remains Denver's top choice for defensive coordinator.

To date, the Bengals have not granted Joseph permission to interview.

If Joseph doesn't become available, the Broncos' backup list of defensive coordinator candidates includes Wade Phillips, their own linebackers coach Richard Smith, former Atlanta Falcons head coach Mike Smith and Baltimore Ravens inside linebackers coach
                Don "Wink" Martindale.

"I don't know who our defensive coordinator is going to be, but we all want Rod Woodson to be our defensive backs coach," said Broncos Pro Bowl cornerback Chris Harris.

Woodson worked with the Broncos as a coaching intern during the 2014 offseason and training camp. A Hall of Fame cornerback and safety, Woodson was instrumental in bringing along rookie Bradley Roby this season.

"That's a great group of guys they have back there," said Woodson, who has media commitments with the Pro Bowl.

I say HELL NO to "Wink" even being in consideration. He was just as bad, if not worse, than Slowick.
                I totally agree with you there! Flat out terrible!
                #swapping

Comment

I'd love Wade but he'd have to put being fired by us behind him.

And he should, that was some 20 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MDN1959 View Post
                    Do we really want any more Jacksonville standouts? Mark Brunell maybe.
                    I would take Brunell, Jimmy Smith, Marcus Stroud, and Fred Taylor.
                    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Report: Bengals block Vance Joseph from Broncos DC job

Comment

Hell, I would take Tony Boselli (improve our OL), Keenan McCardell (for Welker) and Natrone Means (to go along with CJ).

Comment

#freeVanceJoseph

Comment

Sure

But still the thought(s) of Jacksonville Jaguars pains me.

Comment

Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
                              Hell, I would take Tony Boselli (improve our OL), Keenan McCardell (for Welker) and Natrone Means (to go along with CJ).
                              You have a point. Not all that has to do with the Jags is fit for fodder.

Comment

Working...
                              X