Broncos - Pro Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos - Pro Bowl

Good to see our guys out there putting in work! Clady blocking Miller... It's awesome!
    TD to Sanders - he definitely hasn't caught a pass moving that fast since he put on a Broncos uniform!

Look at Harris shutting down Hilton

Comment

I'd like to see more CJ running the rock!

Comment

LOL - Brent Grimes just got props on that INT - for picking off Peyton Manning twice in the last Pro Bowl.

Comment

Sanders with TD #2!!!, fade back in end zone from Matt Ryan. Beckham assisted with the pick play on Sanders defender.

Comment

Sanders is great! Representing the Broncos quite nicely!!!

Comment

If J.J. Watt was a Bronco the last three years, we'd win have won each super bowl

Comment

Adam V. You are terrible! Stupid kickers!

Comment

How is CJ doing?

Comment

as much as ive seen ( which isnt much ) CJ wasn't doing that much, hardly in the game, fumbled exchage between QB and RB, in all id say not a good outting for him. Altho Clady, Harris, Miller had a decent game ( so far )

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                      How is CJ doing?
                      There's like three run plays in the pro bowl, can't really say..

Comment

Talib just broke up a pass going to Sanders, lol

Comment

Hearing Dennison call plays doesn't make me think he's ready for it yet: Let's go Gun right uh, no gun left, no ummm, okay we'll go"

In his defense if he's never done it before it's not super natural, it's not like playing a video game, I've called offensive plays before and frankly I was horrible at it.

Comment

The team with the most Broncos wins!!!

Comment

I wouldn't worry about Dennison calling plays, he will be fine. If he needs any pointers the guy who will put the Broncos offense together is Kubiak and Dennison will run it. Sanders was great! CJ didn't get many opportunities, but he was a last minute addition and it was just great he got to go. The rest of the guy did well.

Comment

Working...
                              X