No announcement yet.

Wade Makes It A Broncos Family Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to Denver Wade. And welcome home Gary! Hope that they can take the team to the next level!
    Ready for October Falls

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
      I would have preferred Dick Lebeau as DC, Wade would've been my 2nd choice.
      There were many complaints about the use of zone blitz this past season. Advocates of Dick LeBeau should know he uses that coverage scheme quite a bit.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by 4th Amigo View Post
        You mean a player who played for Kubiak who would actually know what his leadership style is and the way he comes across to players and what he does to be a motivator and leader of men?....ummm, yea, pretty much EXACTLY the person we should be listening to.
        So how many games do you reckon Kube's won with his ra-ra ability? haha

Where was Kubiak's fire when his team was going 2-11 in a year when they were supposed to compete for a Superbowl? He was fired in part because of that but also because it was felt his teams had more than enough talent to win it all in the playoffs but didn't. Who does that sound like?

He'll get his fair shot with me. Heck I bet I give him more of a fair shot than most of the guys gushing over him in this post. I saw the same thing when the Nuggs fired Karl. Unreasonable hate spewed for Karl, heap and praise for what Shaw was gonna do better.
        Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
          I am so hoping this coaching staff can light a fire under this talented team. It wasn't just the team that fell asleep during the second half of the season last year, it was the fans. I personally have been in a funk since the St. Louis disappointment.

Fox would've been gone after last year's SB loss if it had been up to me but it wasn't. Elway's got us pointed in the right direction, can't wait for the draft.

You are so dead on about the St Louis loss. It was the first time since the first month of the Manning era that the Broncos lost to a team that they had no business losing to. I understand its the NFL and anything can occur on any given week but this game just reeked something fierce. It just didn't feel right and absolutely didn't feel like just a loss to be brushed aside as an off week. It was a cold reminder of what Seattle exposed in last seasons SB and that was what stuck with me until ultimately losing to Indy in the divisional round.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
            So how many games do you reckon Kube's won with his ra-ra ability? haha

Where was Kubiak's fire when his team was going 2-11 in a year when they were supposed to compete for a Superbowl? He was fired in part because of that but also because it was felt his teams had more than enough talent to win it all in the playoffs but didn't. Who does that sound like?

He'll get his fair shot with me. Heck I bet I give him more of a fair shot than most of the guys gushing over him in this post. I saw the same thing when the Nuggs fired Karl. Unreasonable hate spewed for Karl, heap and praise for what Shaw was gonna do better.
            It was put out by the pick six streak of his quarterback that became a dumpster fire overnight. He also suffered a heart attack so I feel he toned it down a bit after that.

It's so easy to look at the negatives.

We will win a Superbowl with Kubs at the helm. You read it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              Speaking of Dreesen, he's still an FA, right? How's he after his injury? Any chance we bring him back, or better asked, could he serve this type of offense?

If JT does go, Dreesen might be had on the cheap and might not need to be coached up to be ready. We still need another TE though that could be had in FA or the draft.
              No, I heard he is done playing.

Comment

I like we got former Broncos like Kubiak, Wade, Dennison and Joe DeCamillis

Kinda bummbed Altanta took Bobby Turner

Can we trade Studes for Turner? I will toss in a box of girl scout cookies to the deal
                Let's Ride!

Comment

"I was a lousy head coach, but I'm a pretty good defensive coordinator"

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...1-358aff83bd0b

Comment

I really liked what I heard from the new coaches on the Broncos website. They basically said they will devise a system to get our players in the best position to succeed. They will adapt their systems to what our players do best which will be a completely different approach from what we have seen these past couple of years of trying to force our players to play a system that does not take advantage of their strengths.

I am excited to see what Dennison and Phillips can do with our group of players.
                    sigpic
                    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Hesky View Post

That was a terrific quote by Wade. I loved that he could say it without feeling bad about himself. It really is always good to know one's strengths and weaknesses. He is a great D coordinator. I'm really excited by all the coaches. I can't wait until next season starts.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Hesky View Post

He is an humble man. 83-69 is not lousy; not great, but not lousy, either.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                        X