Peyton Bashing on NFL.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
    if you want to see Brock, fine, but the the anti-Manning arguments are bankrupt. That's all.
    Says you....

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
      if you want to see Brock, fine, but the the anti-Manning arguments are bankrupt. That's all.
      I don't think so. I truly believe his physical limitations and declining talent will make him one of the worst QBs this year should he unwisely choose not to retire.

Comment

I don't think Elway, Kubiak et al will elect to play him again if he is not ready. I can't see Elway being sentimental with 20 million on the line. They will say in public that he has all the time he needs, but they are also doing some calculations!
        SmilingJack

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
          Something tells me this thread will end being cleaned and/or closed
          Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
          Only if people can't be civil and take things personally.

We all want what we believe is best for the Broncos, and there are right and wrong ways of arguing that.
          Thread has already been cleaned.
          Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I think you may be over exaggerating a bit. Quite honestly I would have thought nothing of it if you didn't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
              Yeah Imagine that. Maybe he should have sat down and let Os get some reps. I mean after all, it would have been a win win for the Broncos. We get Os some play time and we have a healthier QB come playoff time...

Oh wait, but sitting doesn't get records.... Silly me.

Theres no guarantee that Denver makes playoffs if Payton sits the last month of the season. What if Oz did come in the last month and goes winless and Denver misses playoffs???? You would be screaming for Payton to tough it out and be a team player, spoken like a true hypocrite

Comment

Peyton has been a GREAT BRONCO, no question!

Comment

Geez the guy was 2nd in the league in TD tosses and played out the year on a torn quad and still got to 12 wins. it amazes me how many people want him gone.

When he leaves it will be funny when we go back to an 8 win team and everybody will be crying when we're losing to the Chargers all the time again.

Comment

I always thought Peyton should of been held accountable along with Welker and even DT for Denver being unprepared for the playoffs. A veteran QB at that like Manning and Denver laid an egg. The coaching staff went, but not Manning

Comment

Originally posted by martz11 View Post
                      Geez the guy was 2nd in the league in TD tosses and played out the year on a torn quad and still got to 12 wins. it amazes me how many people want him gone.

When he leaves it will be funny when we go back to an 8 win team and everybody will be crying when we're losing to the Chargers all the time again.
                      I believe (without checking), that Denver is 17-1 in divisional games since Manning has played with Denver. (6-0, 5-1 and 6-0). When you win the vast majority of divisional games, it helps you make the playoffs.

Comment

The past three years have been the best statistical years in Broncos history at the QB position. It's not Manning's fault they couldn't figure out how to protect the "Pocket Passer" they wanted?

We would be very lucky to have PFM a "REAL QB" leading our team this year.

Next year Ben and Phillip and some other real QB's might be available.

Cooler heads should prevail, Peyton has more than earned his right to have a chance to play out the contract we gave him?

Comment

Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
                          The past three years have been the best statistical years in Broncos history at the QB position. It's not Manning's fault they couldn't figure out how to protect the "Pocket Passer" they wanted?

We would be very lucky to have PFM a "REAL QB" leading our team this year.

Next year Ben and Phillip and some other real QB's might be available.

Cooler heads should prevail, Peyton has more than earned his right to have a chance to play out the contract we gave him?
                          So, are you hoping or thinking that after PM leaves that the Broncos would seek to bring in another FA QB like Rivers? I leave out Ben cause they are working on his contract now.

There is no way the Broncos will do that. They will cultivate Brock or draft a QB or maybe bring in a backup to compete with Brock, but will not go down the road of bringing in another older, veteran FA QB.
                          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I just wanna WIN! If Peyton is healthy and can get it done I want him! If Ben is available, he idolized Elway growing up, so I like Him! If Quiver's if available I wouldn't mind having him!!! I just like an experienced QB, after the nonsense we have been going through since Plummer!

(I am not sold on "Brock")

Last edited by Capt. Jack; 02-11-2015, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                              Yeah Imagine that. Maybe he should have sat down and let Os get some reps. I mean after all, it would have been a win win for the Broncos. We get Os some play time and we have a healthier QB come playoff time...

Oh wait, but sitting doesn't get records.... Silly me.
                              At that time we were still fighting for playoff seeding. I don't think it had to do with records. So unless you have sources, it's all speculation. I will take playoff seeding argument over records any day. He already has most of them. He wants to win, not break records.
                              Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

The man can't win with these fans. If he would have sat due to injury fans would have called him soft. Now that he played through them, he should have sat. Double standards....
                                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Working...
                                X