Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All time team.....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    TFL are independent of sacks.

    Any time a QB is taken down behind the line it is a sack. Sometimes you will see a QB scramble under pressure and attempt to run it, like Cam Newton when we played the panthers a couple years ago. Von caught him before he reached the LOS and that was one of his 18.5 sacks that uear.

    Comment


    • #17
      Awesome thanks for the help guys!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
        TFL are independent of sacks.

        Any time a QB is taken down behind the line it is a sack. Sometimes you will see a QB scramble under pressure and attempt to run it, like Cam Newton when we played the panthers a couple years ago. Von caught him before he reached the LOS and that was one of his 18.5 sacks that uear.
        I don't think that's completely true. I think sometimes they make a judgement call on if it was a designed run or flushed out of the pocket.

        I'm fairly certain I've seen several occasions where guys like Wilson did a qb keeper on an option play and the defender was not awarded a sack.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Remember Rod Smith's first touch down reception?

          That was awesome! LOL
          If you love NFL stats and history
          pro-football-reference.com
          jt-sw.com/football

          Comment


          • #20
            Hail Mary vs. the Redskins. I've watched the replay about a dozen times, since I couldn't watch it live, because of where I live
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Breezer View Post
              That was awesome! LOL
              Yes, I do remember it as HUMCALC does... against the Redskins at the end of the game; the rest is history!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                In the nfl a sack is not considered a tfl however in college a sack will be counted as a tfl

                Comment


                • #23
                  Broncos to wear blue against Packers and Raiders

                  (Didn't see it posted anywhere)
                  http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...e-593ee87422f7

                  Pretty interesting that we're bringing back the blue on white. I wish it was against someone else though since we'll need that thunder and loudness against Green Bay.
                  sigpic

                  2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                  Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I like the lucky all blues.......

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                      (Didn't see it posted anywhere)
                      http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...e-593ee87422f7

                      Pretty interesting that we're bringing back the blue on white. I wish it was against someone else though since we'll need that thunder and loudness against Green Bay.
                      What about the blue on blue?
                      http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I hate those jerseys they look more black than blue, like the Cincinnati bungles...

                        They need to go with actual blue...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by JHoward View Post
                          What about the blue on blue?
                          Didn't read the article? We're wearing blue on blues against Oakland.
                          sigpic

                          2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                          Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                            (Didn't see it posted anywhere)
                            http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...e-593ee87422f7

                            Pretty interesting that we're bringing back the blue on white. I wish it was against someone else though since we'll need that thunder and loudness against Green Bay.
                            I like the historical significance it has though...and on the night Pat Bowlen goes to the ring of fame....seems right.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              I like the historical significance it has though...and on the night Pat Bowlen goes to the ring of fame....seems right.
                              That's a good point.
                              sigpic

                              2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Like a rematch of SB XXXII. I like the Orange jerseys, but like to see an oddball thrown in there once in a while.
                                sigpic
                                2020 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
                                Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Matt DiBenedetto & Tony Stewart!
                                US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X