• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plummer has teammates believing in him

Here's the featured article from NFL.com

Jake has the right stuff

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
    ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Thanks for the link, it was a great article.

Comment

Jake is a great QB and I think he's just gonna get better.
      There are good days ahead for Denver folks.
      With Plummer, Portis and hopefully Lelie(im still not completely convinced with ash) we will have another Superbowl soon.

Comment

and everybody frowned on me when i suggested how good he was (in comparison to Elway)
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Lava:

where was that thread?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
            Lava:

where was that thread?
            dont you remember my infamous "Plummer as good as Elway (almost)" thread?
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Plummer has teammates believing in him.

Plummer also has fans believing in him. I for one am excited and glad he is a Bronco.

GO BRONCOS!!
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                dont you remember my infamous "Plummer as good as Elway (almost)" thread?
                I seem to remember that the concensus was that Plummer has some qualities like Elway but won't be able to post numbers like Elway did. Wasn't that the statement you were trying to make with that thread?

And yes, that thread is most infamous now! :p

Comment

Originally posted by TheGlue Factory
                  I seem to remember that the concensus was that Plummer has some qualities like Elway but won't be able to post numbers like Elway did. Wasn't that the statement you were trying to make with that thread?

And yes, that thread is most infamous now! :p
                  Yes, pretty much, i was saying that he looked a lot like elway out there and everybody was like WHAT, you're insane! I never said plummer could match elway's numbers but he can definitely win championships.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I think Manning is very reminiscent of Elway.

Jake is very impressive when he runs though.
                    He seems to fit in well with the Broncos offense.
                    James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Comeback Kid

How about those last 3 passes and the scramble? Lelie would not have been able to catch anything had Jake not thrown them and Elam would not have been able to kick the field goal if Jake had not choreographed those last drives. Way to go JAKE!!

Comment

He's doing better than most people thought he would.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

This is exactly why Denver wanted him. Shanahan knew that Jake's abilities and the way the offense is designed would be good fit.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

The Arizona newspapers said they were glad to be rid of "the scourge that was Jake". I think they need to dump the whole team and beg for an expansion.

I knew Jake was fantastic at ASU and I knew he was great in Arizona even if the team stunk. I did not know why others could not see it. No one could look good in Arizona - not even Elway or Montana. The QB cannot carry the entire team. You can't throw a good pass when you are laying on your back.

I have been waiting all year for the Comeback Kid to show up. Now the Bronco fans also know what I know, Jake can do it all. I have seen him comeback in the last minutes of the 4th quarter many, many times. Here he doesn't have to as often but it is fun to watch and feels good to know he can do it, especially with the good teammates around him.

Comment

You all believe Jake Can Fly
                              You all believe Jake can Touch the Sky
                              You think about Him every Night and Day
                              But the Playoffs seem so far awwaaayyy
                              Knowing Jake's never won 10 games in a season
                              Should be one of the first reasons
                              We won't go far
                              But Plummer helps us see the Stars
                              We think about him every Night and Day
                              Wishing he was the next John Elway!

Aahhhh!!! Whatta cute Poem!! Donkey fans , You must Believe! Cuz noone else does!
                              [QUOTE]
                              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Working...
                              X