Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plummer has teammates believing in him

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by dhall26
    You all believe Jake Can Fly
    You all believe Jake can Touch the Sky
    You think about Him every Night and Day
    But the Playoffs seem so far awwaaayyy
    Knowing Jake's never won 10 games in a season
    Should be one of the first reasons
    We won't go far
    But Plummer helps us see the Stars
    We think about him every Night and Day
    Wishing he was the next John Elway!





    Aahhhh!!! Whatta cute Poem!! Donkey fans , You must Believe! Cuz noone else does!
    he's close enough. Now go on with your spineless chatter
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

    I tried to warn ya.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Return of Lava
      he's close enough. Now go on with your spineless chatter
      return of the whiner
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


      The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by dhall26
        return of the whiner
        you see? that right there. all you do is name call and think its funny. Look around, all the other chiefs fans at least have some real stuff to say. You should go learn some X's and O's. You have got to be the most boring person on the board.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

        I tried to warn ya.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by dhall26
          You must Believe! Cuz noone else does!
          And nobody but the Bronco faithful believed the Broncos would beat the Packers. It's okay. I don't care who believes or not. Plummer will prove ALL of his critics wrong. I believe in 3 to 5 years Denver will be sporting another ring.

          What will your Chiefs do in that time? Lose in the first round of it's playoff appearance again?

          Even if the Broncos don't make the playoffs this year it will be a successful season. Offenses usually have a settling period when a new coach or QB come into town. Meanwhile, the Chiefs are up to their old antics, get to the playoffs and nose dive.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Return of Lava
            and everybody frowned on me when i suggested how good he was (in comparison to Elway)
            yes, we still do!!!

            green is in the probowl this year. should we compare him to elway?

            man, i thought this was dead but then you bring it up again.

            yes, the team believes in him. yes, he's better than griese.

            he has 8 total wins and 1 comeback victory.
            man, give it some time.

            lava, you seem like a good young bronco fan and i respect that but come on!!

            just say he's good and leave it at that. its just as ridiculous to compare him to elway now as it was earlier in the year.

            jake

            ps- i will add this though lava. if he can lead us to victory on sunday im asking my wife for a #16 jersey for christmas!!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by dhall26
              You all believe Jake Can Fly
              You all believe Jake can Touch the Sky
              You think about Him every Night and Day
              But the Playoffs seem so far awwaaayyy
              Knowing Jake's never won 10 games in a season
              Should be one of the first reasons
              We won't go far
              But Plummer helps us see the Stars
              We think about him every Night and Day
              Wishing he was the next John Elway!





              Aahhhh!!! Whatta cute Poem!! Donkey fans , You must Believe! Cuz noone else does!
              Troll Alert.... Who let him on our board???
              Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by jake meffley
                yes, we still do!!!

                green is in the probowl this year. should we compare him to elway?

                man, i thought this was dead but then you bring it up again.

                yes, the team believes in him. yes, he's better than griese.

                he has 8 total wins and 1 comeback victory.
                man, give it some time.

                lava, you seem like a good young bronco fan and i respect that but come on!!

                just say he's good and leave it at that. its just as ridiculous to compare him to elway now as it was earlier in the year.

                jake

                ps- i will add this though lava. if he can lead us to victory on sunday im asking my wife for a #16 jersey for christmas!!
                Hey, i was just saying what shannon sharpe said, "he can do what only one other QB has done for us" there is nothing wrong with comparison, there is no penalty, jake is what he is, john is what john is, two different people, but they are just similar, thats all i was saying. Green making the pro bowl has nothing to do with him being like elway, i guess you stil dont see what im saying. I'm not talking about probowls and hall of fame numbers or Qb rating, im just talking about what we saw against the browns, the ability to comeback along with a number of other abilities Jake has that we havent seen since John Elway left.

                BTW, i wasnt bringing this back up for discussion, i was just saying that cause it was written in the article, and that i had already noticed what the article was sayin way back in week 4.
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                I tried to warn ya.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Trent Green to John Elway?!?! Don't recall Elway throwing 4 picks to the same guy in one game.

                  So I will end that there.


                  Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                  2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by AsianOrange
                    Trent Green to John Elway?!?! Don't recall Elway throwing 4 picks to the same guy in one game.

                    So I will end that there.
                    He's talking to himself again!! Somebody smack him!!
                    [QUOTE]
                    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


                    The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      /me smacks myself


                      Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                      2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by dhall26
                        He's talking to himself again!! Somebody smack him!!
                        You know what, you might actually be the first person i put on ignore.......Congratulations.
                        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                        I tried to warn ya.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Return of Lava
                          Hey, i was just saying what shannon sharpe said, "he can do what only one other QB has done for us" there is nothing wrong with comparison, there is no penalty, jake is what he is, john is what john is, two different people, but they are just similar, thats all i was saying. Green making the pro bowl has nothing to do with him being like elway, i guess you stil dont see what im saying. I'm not talking about probowls and hall of fame numbers or Qb rating, im just talking about what we saw against the browns, the ability to comeback along with a number of other abilities Jake has that we havent seen since John Elway left.

                          BTW, i wasnt bringing this back up for discussion, i was just saying that cause it was written in the article, and that i had already noticed what the article was sayin way back in week 4.
                          im with you lava.
                          it was nice to see us behind the 8 ball and see jake respond.
                          when they kicked that field goal with 1:16 left, i told everyone sitting around me, "this is where we see what jake is made of"

                          he came through and i can see the light at the end of the tunnell.
                          while he only has 8 wins and 1 comeback to his credit, i think we may be in store for many more, and i may be getting a plummer jersey for christmas!!

                          jake

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by jake meffley
                            im with you lava.
                            it was nice to see us behind the 8 ball and see jake respond.
                            when they kicked that field goal with 1:16 left, i told everyone sitting around me, "this is where we see what jake is made of"

                            he came through and i can see the light at the end of the tunnell.
                            while he only has 8 wins and 1 comeback to his credit, i think we may be in store for many more, and i may be getting a plummer jersey for christmas!!

                            jake

                            I must admit when I saw that I mentioned to my wife this is the "shades of John Elway, football could become fun again in Denver".

                            I am sure hoping we see much more of the comebacks like we saw with John, especially when the game is close.

                            I am not trying to compare Jake and John. There are some similiarities though and the comebacks are one of them.

                            When you are down and only have a minute and a few odd seconds left, you looked to John because you knew he was going to pull the game out and you had faith in him. Jake did the same thing last Sunday... If he keeps doing this, there are going to be opposing teams hate Jake as much as they hated John.

                            I would love to see you be right LAVA and someday compare Jake to John that would be one of the greatest things Denver would be able to have. Two GREAT quarterbacks.

                            Anyway for one day last Sunday, Jake was the "shades of John Elway" in the comeback.
                            Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              dhall and all those worthless Squaw fans are going to get theirs very soon. They talk their trash but when the playoffs come they will get their first round bye which will lead to a second round loss at home because they play defense let alone spell it.
                              John 11: 25-27

                              My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                              Thanks Snk16

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I knew he could do it. An article on the Broncos Homepage said that in that last two drives of the game for Denver Jake was very calm and confident that he would get the job done.
                                John 11: 25-27

                                My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                                Thanks Snk16

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X