Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manning = weak link! And how do you like your steak?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    But is it EMac??? Is it really???? Maybe your BBQing skills are the weak link here. Maybe you are the one who is going fast food on us, and pretending otherwise. And maybe your lovely lady is the real grill master in your friendly abode!!! SO.....maybe you are the weak meat link!!
    EM's meat is weak?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      I have a vegetarian friend who's been a vegetarian for years and years. She still eats bacon - no guilt at all...
      Shhh. Don't tell her, but she's not a vegetarian.
      Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        Is it a septic tank?
        Septic tanks can be pretty lethal....if you get my drift.

Comment

But is it EMac??? Is it really???? Maybe your BBQing skills are the weak link here. Maybe you are the one who is going fast food on us, and pretending otherwise. And maybe your lovely lady is the real grill master in your friendly abode!!! SO.....maybe you are the weak meat link!!
          she did actually teach me to grill properly. Then I got my Traeger and run the show!! Next level stuff.

aNd i like fast food too.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            EM's meat is weak?
            I wasn't going to go that far.......

today.

Comment

• This is a discussion board for football, not food, lets try to stay on topic from now on and discuss the football, not steak

Comment

Septic tanks can be pretty lethal....if you get my drift.
                I'm scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amy-Selic View Post
                  This is a discussion board for football, not food, lets try to stay on topic from now on and discuss the football, not steak
                  The thread title was changed to include the culinary discussion.

Comment

• BTW......I think weak link might mean someone sent a link that was pretty useless. Hey, can't say I blame them. Tired of everyone always demanding: "send a link!"

Comment

This is a discussion board for football, not food, lets try to stay on topic from now on and discuss the football, not steak
                      Did you know that you're talking to 2 mods?

Thread will be closed soon.

Thanks for your input.
                      Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Yowza........first post of the thread. Did they appoint a new mod ?
                        sigpic

Comment

This is getting good.....kinda cute actually.

Comment

There's been almost 700 replies to this manning discussion and you come in and tell everyone how it is? Alrighty then.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                              Did you know that you're talking to 2 mods?

Thread will be closed soon.

Thanks for your input.
                              Oh good, thank you, it's very frustrating coming in here to read football opinions and then having it devolve into that.

Comment

• OK we can end this one on a positive we all agree steak of all kind is awesome.... except for Peanut...but we respect her for her convictions.

We need a food thread in the correct forum now. Didn't know there were as many foodies as me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X