Thursday Night - Should Answer Some Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    I don't think there is anyway Manning would intentionally sabotage a game to prove a point. Sorry, that is really maligning his character. Of course he was playing better when he ran the offense from the gun. It is something he has done for 18 years. He's more comfortable in that offense. It also keeps the line from collapsing so quickly which gives him more time to throw and less likely for him to be sacked. Manning is NOT suited to run bootlegs.

If you watched the locker room victory, you will see how incredibly happy he and the team are with the win and the way they fought back. To think that Manning would intentionally try and not put everything he has into a game just so he can have his way is ridiculous. What if the defense didn't play like they did and win the game? Would Manning be satisfied with a loss so he can get his way? Come on Man!! These are the kinds of statements that anger me quite frankly.

Criticize his play all you want which is perfectly fine. But to suggest that he would not implement a game plan and not play well on purpose is just absurd.
    Relax, I said it was just food for thought. It is not out of the realm of possibility though. I am not saying that is what he did, it was just a "what if". You have to admit he made some horrid reads and throws under center, like, rookie level mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
      Manning on bootlegs, throwing on the move is the ugliest thing ever. Please no more of those...

Pretty ugly indeed. I say we play to his strengths like we did with Jake.
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
        Relax, I said it was just food for thought. It is not out of the realm of possibility though. I am not saying that is what he did, it was just a "what if". You have to admit he made some horrid reads and throws under center, like, rookie level mistakes.
        I do think it's out of the realm of possibility. Yup, he had horrible reads but you will never convince me it was on purpose. We will have to agree to disagree. But what a game though.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by brianfrommissou View Post
          This is Denvers best friend. You guys have an awesome pass rush and this should make it shine. I think it will be a hard fought game with both QB's picking a lotta dirt outta their teeth. I hate to say it, but you guys likely squeak out a W here

(Oh and by the way, that kool-aid gif is funny!!!)
          Well, I called that part right. Yeah
          Seriously, congrats. on the win guys. No doubt the Broncos wanted it more than the Chiefs. To come to our house and slap us around like that tells me you are still the class of the west. (but keep them eyes in the rearview mirror, I think/hope we will be nipping at your heels)

Comment

"Their House, But Still Our Show"
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by brianfrommissou View Post
              Well, I called that part right. Yeah
              Seriously, congrats. on the win guys. No doubt the Broncos wanted it more than the Chiefs. To come to our house and slap us around like that tells me you are still the class of the west. (but keep them eyes in the rearview mirror, I think/hope we will be nipping at your heels)
              Thx for that!! You have a very good team there.

:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Thx for that!! You have a very good team there.

:thumb:
                Broncos Fan Card Revoked!!!!!!😡👿😈😉
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                X