Week 2 PFF grades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
    Haha he had to because that rookie owned him for most of the night up until a certain point.
    Lol you must not have been watching the same game as us.

Comment

Originally posted by trc1962 View Post
      Gibbs won't be an option. I seem to have read somewhere he did some consulting for the Seahawks and offended people. I am sure Kubiak has who he wants working with the line and it will take time. My gripe is we didn't build a better line for this year. I know though it takes awhile to accomplish this and its not easy. At least we could run the ball last year and Manning wasn't munched on every play. They have another week to prepare but we will need to see some run production against Detroit -and they also have a very good defense. As far as grades, most of the guys could care less and especially Manning. Given what he was able to do despite the line issues should give him a passing grade.
      Dennison sat at the hand of God and learned what there is to know about they ZBS. He worked with Gibbs till he got tired of it and he retired for about the 3rd time.

KUbes was also involved with the offense while Gibbs was around.

We have some very young talent one (Vasquez) not so old and the grandfather( Matthis)

What we are lacking now is an ORT Maybe Schofield is the answer just not ready yet. Look for a BYE week change if it is going to happen. Or whenever Harris goes on IR again. Which ever comes first.

That would give us 3 guys with less than a year starting for us. The makings of a long term OL. Garcia is another.

I'd guess that another OL type will be brought in the draft next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
        I disagree with the pass blocking being ok. It wasn't.

The PFF metrics don't account for PM going to the gun which have him more space and time to throw yet he was still hurried.

Regardless, I could have never imagined a more concerning line after last years OL problems, yet here we are.
        The pass blocking wasn't great but it's the NFL, Manning can't have a clean pocket every play and as the game went along the line actually started to mesh better. They will be better as the continue to play together.
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
          Haha he had to because that rookie owned him for most of the night up until a certain point.
          You definitely watched a different Game, DT can't do anything when Manning delivers the ball right to the defenders hands.
          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

This was the weakest showing from Chris Harris Jr. in several seasons, but keep in mind, people...even Champ in '05-'06 had one bad game (vs. TO), and most people would argue that was the greatest two-year stretch by a cornerback in NFL history.

We've got gamers at corner.

Comment

Working...
            X