Congratulations PFM --- 70,000!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations PFM --- 70,000!

I didn't see it Posted, so if it is Mod's . I apologize. So many things happened thursday night. One of them was that PFM surpassed 70.000 yds thats right 70,000 yds. Wow, just wow.

:clap::clap::clap:Hedk of a job, Congratualtions PFM.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I didn't see it Posted, so if it is Mod's . I apologize. So many things happened thursday night. One of them was that PFM surpassed 70.000 yds thats right 70,000 yds. Wow, just wow.

:clap::clap::clapHedk of a job, Congratualtions PFM.
    There's been individual posts here and there. He deserves a congrats thread.

Congrats, Manning!

Administrator

#Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

#LupusAwarenessMonth

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Yup, congratulations to Manning on this milestone.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Congrats to The sheriff/ the surgeon lol he is an icon and in my opinion the greatest quarterback ever even over Montana and Elway.

Comment

Truly and amazing feat.

Comment

He is now 1,716 yards behind Favre. When will he pass Favre for #1 all time?
            If we assume 250 yards per game (he's only 215 per game so far, but I see improvement..)
            So, at 250 per game, he'll need 7 games to pass Favre, which makes it game #9, at home against....The Chiefs!

The NFL has Denver at Indianapolis for week 9 (game 8). I think they assumed Peyton would break the record in that game, so it's prime time at Indy. Nice call by the NFL by the way. With the 431 yard slow start through 2 games, it will be tough for him to set the record at Indianapolis, but you never know. To break the record at Indy, Peyton would need 286 per game...unlikely based on what we've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
              Congrats to The sheriff/ the surgeon lol he is an icon and in my opinion the greatest quarterback ever even over Montana and Elway.
              Peyton is an icon. I believe that he changed the QB position, and has a unique way of playing QB. I will leave the "greatest ever" discussion alone. Too complex, and controversial.

Comment

Over 39 miles to go with his over 39 years of age. Awww...

Comment

Working...
                X