No announcement yet.

Shane Ray...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also..Don't forget, our best DLman Wolfe will be back in 4 days!
    Ehhhhh was that sarcasm? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
      Why would it be? He's right. Our defense is really missing Wolfe in the Dline rotation.
      A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

He's the best run defender DL we have, for sure.

Now we get to see if he can keep Von clean from OL. Exciting times. I expect sacks and TFL to really pick up on Vons side
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

What? No way. He's at worst just a good of a pass rusher as Malik, but he's a much better run defender. Very strong, very stout.

Sly might be developing into our best DL but as of now, that's still Wolfe, who knows how much he's improved too? If he dosed his PEDs right and took care of himself after, it's reasonable to expect him to come back decently stronger than we've seen him before.

That's exciting. He's going to take advantage of Von getting double teamed and absolutely wreck his one on one match ups, thus leading to less double teams on Von and more big plays overall!

Comment

Yep, I saw him on that play. Awesome.
            GO BRONCOS

Comment

Before everyone starts talking about Shane Ray being a bust and a waste of life and saying he's done, remember his role this year is basically to spell Miller and Ware. Don't evaluate much

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
                Before everyone starts talking about Shane Ray being a bust and a waste of life and saying he's done, remember his role this year is basically to spell Miller and Ware. Don't evaluate much
                Exactly. Shane has great opportunity to learn behind Miller and Ware soak up their knowledge give him few years to develop.
                sigpic

Comment

Ray and Barrett have a lot to contribute to this team long term. I hope Elway sees this and can build a dynasty behind Ware and Miller

Then it won't matter if Osweiler (or the next guy) can play at an at least Orton like level and we can still be the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL

Comment

And he got his first NFL sack today....

Comment

I think Shane is doing just fine with the limited snaps hes getting.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                        Why would it be? He's right. Our defense is really missing Wolfe in the Dline rotation.
                        Yeah buddy and he'll be back next week!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                          Ray and Barrett have a lot to contribute to this team long term. I hope Elway sees this and can build a dynasty behind Ware and Miller

Then it won't matter if Osweiler (or the next guy) can play at an at least Orton like level and we can still be the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL

Posting while drinking?
                          [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                            [/B]

Posting while drinking?
                            Right? I thought the Dallas Cowboys were the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
                              I haven't read he's a bust. All I saw was a question about how and if he's been playing. He's been quiet which is good in a way (no penalties) with the added plus that he's doing what he's supposed to be doing.

Comment

Working...
                              X