Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about the team after the 1st quarter of the season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    You might as well add the yards that CJ could've had if he broke a few arm tackles. You can't take away earned yards. Let's take away Mannings 3 best throws and grade him on that?
    most arm tackles, are tackles Period

Comment

• Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
      I'm with Frey and Sam when I say..

Huh?
      I'm tellin you man...he's hooked on common core math...Where 8+5 can =10 (no joke...seriously...)

Last edited by Freyaka; 10-06-2015, 07:34 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Garfield View Post
        Code:
        2-3-MIN 3 (12:24) (Shotgun) 23-R.Hillman left guard to MIN 1 for 2 yards (22-H.Smith).
        3-1-MIN 1 (11:51) 23-R.Hillman right guard to MIN 1 for no gain (98-L.Joseph).
        1-5-DEN 29 (3:57) (Shotgun) 23-R.Hillman left guard to DEN 28 for -1 yards (92-T.Johnson).
        1-10-DEN 40 (1:58) (Shotgun) 23-R.Hillman right tackle to DEN 42 for 2 yards (92-T.Johnson; 95-S.Crichton).
        2-8-DEN 42 (1:14) (Shotgun) 22-C.Anderson left end to DEN 40 for -2 yards (98-L.Joseph).
        guess those are what you call second half every run was for a positive 3, 4, 5

Code:
        Rushing 	ATT 	YDS 	TD 	LG
        R. Hillman 	11 	103 	1 	72T
        C. Anderson 	11 	43 	0 	13
        P. Manning
        72+13=85 yards that are abnormal outliers

so 103+43-85=58
        58/20= 2.9 YPC

If and when we consistently make more that 4 YPC factoring out the outliers then and only then will defenses play Manning honest. IMO
        Lol, your wasting so much energy trying to prove a wrong concept. The runnin game isn't good! Oh except all these good runs don't count! Again, let's take away Mannings best throws and see how good he did?
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
          What? Dude is off to a great start this year. On pace for like 120 catches and 1500 yards..

Worst game was 7 catches for 60 yards, the three other games were at least 8 catches for over 90 yards. If that's someone playing rusty, he's going to be the best WR of all time when he shakes it off.

Kind of sad and dumb how the cool thing around here is to hate on DT when all he's doing is consistently putting up HoF numbers as a young player and consistently bailing Manning out of terrible passes.
          Actually what's kind of sad and dumb is you assuming I was "hating" on DT because I said he had some rust. It's obvious the holdout didn't help his chemistry with Manning.

Comment

• Originally posted by crash123go View Post
            Lol, your wasting so much energy trying to prove a wrong concept. The runnin game isn't good! Oh except all these good runs don't count! Again, let's take away Mannings best throws and see how good he did?
            like how you just forget the point I was making..

crash123go "In the second half every run was for a positive 3, 4, 5 yards".
            Code:
            2-3-MIN 3 (12:24) (Shotgun) 23-R.Hillman left guard to MIN 1 for 2 yards (22-H.Smith).
            3-1-MIN 1 (11:51) 23-R.Hillman right guard to MIN 1 for no gain (98-L.Joseph).
            1-5-DEN 29 (3:57) (Shotgun) 23-R.Hillman left guard to DEN 28 for -1 yards (92-T.Johnson).
            1-10-DEN 40 (1:58) (Shotgun) 23-R.Hillman right tackle to DEN 42 for 2 yards (92-T.Johnson; 95-S.Crichton).
            2-8-DEN 42 (1:14) (Shotgun) 22-C.Anderson left end to DEN 40 for -2 yards (98-L.Joseph).
            Facts are facts.

Comment

Working...
            X