michael schofield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michael schofield

To the people that watch the game closely, What did you think of michael schofield's performance yesterday, I thought it was decent but I am no expert.

Originally posted by multimoussa View Post
    To the people that watch the game closely, What did you think of michael schofield's performance yesterday, I thought it was decent but I am no expert.
    He was a considerable upgrade over Harris' play over the previous three games especially with the run. Harris did play ok vs the Lions and Schofield has not played against the pass rush that Harris faced vs the Chiefs and vs the Ravens but the Vikings have a top tier DL, so over all I'd say Schofield, so far, has done better. He certainly was not as bad as I expected - which Harris was the standard.

Comment

Coaches may have to consider starting both Sambrailo and Schofield further down the line, making Harris the odd man out.

Comment

Do you think Harris will get benched after Ty is back and schofield will take over the right tackle job??

Comment

Do you think Harris will get benched after Ty is back and schofield will take over the right tackle job??
          The right side definitely got more movement in the run game with Schofield and he has a much higher ceiling then Harris. Plus the team has a higher investment in Scho.
          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

If Sambrailo is a go for this Sunday, then yes, I think Schofield did more for the run while not hurting, possibly slightly helping the pass than Harris has in 3 games at RT.

Schofield played like he wants to start, albeit with a forgivable illegal formation.

If Sambrailo is out another week then I'd expect the line to stay as it was vs the Vikings.

Comment

I recall most of the significant runs were to the left where Harris played or up the middle. Hillman had a couple nice ones up the middle and the big one to the left. CJ had a nice one up the middle.

Does anyone recall any runs to the right behind Scholfield? If there was, I do not remember them.
              sigpic

Comment

Schofield did a good job, however now there is some film on him. It will be interesting to see how the Raiders attack him based on the new info. That said, Harris also played well on the Left side against an upper echelon player in EG. If Sambrailo returns I expect Harris to man the right side on Sunday if Ty returns.
                What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                  I recall most of the significant runs were to the left where Harris played or up the middle. Hillman had a couple nice ones up the middle and the big one to the left. CJ had a nice one up the middle.

Does anyone recall any runs to the right behind Scholfield? If there was, I do not remember them.
                  The big one up the middle by cj scholfield down blocked and made the hole.

The big one by hillman wad to the left and he ran between daniels and green if I remember correctly

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post

I don't remember any runs to the right that opened up, but I don't remember any runs that Schofield hurt. I did see several runs that were opening up when Griffin blew up Harris and tackled our RB for no gain.
                    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesky View Post
                      Coaches may have to consider starting both Sambrailo and Schofield further down the line, making Harris the odd man out.
                      I tend to agree with this. After a second game at RT we will see. I did noticed a bit of toughening up on the right side in the run game and that is needed.

Comment

I see these two games (MN OAK) as an audition. If Scho plays well enough in both, I think he starts the rest of the way.
                        Dr. Giggles

Comment

Originally posted by drgiggles View Post
                          I see these two games (MN OAK) as an audition. If Scho plays well enough in both, I think he starts the rest of the way.
                          I'd throw Cleveland into that mix as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                            I'd throw Cleveland into that mix as well.
                            Well played sir.
                            Dr. Giggles

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                              The big one up the middle by cj scholfield down blocked and made the hole.

The big one by hillman wad to the left and he ran between daniels and green if I remember correctly
                              Harris was between green and Daniels, he made a cut block to seal off the pursuit. His best block all season.

Schofield was great IMO. There were some big cutback lanes that he opened up but the RB just didn't see it

Comment

Working...
                              X