Bench Owen Daniels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bench Owen Daniels.

He is a slow plodding brick handed tight end. Making PM look worse than he is.

Whatever he was, and I suppose at one time he was to go to guy in Houston but what did they do but give Kubes an episode anyway, he is not any longer.

Where is Virgil Green? He has disappeared for the most part. He has had 5 Targets for 3 Rec, 38 Yrd and 1 TD on the season. Has hasnt had a single target since the Lions game.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
      Where is Virgil Green? He has disappeared for the most part. He has had 5 Targets for 3 Rec, 38 Yrd and 1 TD on the season. Has hasnt had a single target since the Lions game.
      Disappear may not be the right word to use. Is he out there doing what his coaches and the play calls for? I don't know.

For whatever reason PM likes to go to Daniels though he's been spotty at best. For our passing game to have any semblance of success PM needs a TE who can run a good route and catch the ball. If Green can do that then it's up to PM to get him the ball, all Green can do is go out and do what he's asked to do.

Comment

Manning can't throw far or hard enough to keep up with the younger, faster receivers, unless they're fast enough to get wide open within 10 yards (E Sanders).
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Boy do we miss Julius....
          sigpic

Comment

This is a thread I am sure both sides of the Manning debate can get behind and agree on.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah...no doubt, he hasn't helped our offense much if at all...he can't block, and he can't separate at all....what exactly is he good for?

We should've cut him, not James Casey...hell I'd rather have the tank dude on the PS blocking than have him out there

Imo one of Kubes if not Kubes' biggest boneheaded move(s) so far.

Comment

Everyone just kind of assumed Virgil would be the next Julius, but at some point you need to prove it. Like Latimer, it's hard to criticize much when they aren't given a real shot, but the lack of playing time itself is telling.

The real answer to TE is probably in the draft/FA next offseason. And a #3 WR unless Fowler follows through with his preliminary emergence.

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                  Yeah he was overrated and terrible blocker but huge threat especially in red zone he is missed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                    No, he'd be on the bench with a hang nail
                    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
                      Everyone just kind of assumed Virgil would be the next Julius, but at some point you need to prove it. Like Latimer, it's hard to criticize much when they aren't given a real shot, but the lack of playing time itself is telling.

The real answer to TE is probably in the draft/FA next offseason. And a #3 WR unless Fowler follows through with his preliminary emergence.
                      The answer is on IR
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

I am not impressed with Daniels at all, but would like to see Virgil Green a lot more. Owens is a Kubiak guy and I think he plays because of that. Greene is a great blocker and a big body/target and would love to see him in there. Yes, we miss JT very much in the offense and wish we could have kept him.

Comment

Manning with Julius 84 TD's, 16 INT. Since Julius (injury/release) 16 TD's, 16 INT.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                            This is a thread I am sure both sides of the Manning debate can get behind and agree on.
                            LOL I was just thinking the same thing !
                            GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 18to88 View Post
                              Manning with Julius 84 TD's, 16 INT. Since Julius (injury/release) 16 TD's, 16 INT.
                              Damn that's crazy stat.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X