Post game rants --- Broncos and Raiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game rants --- Broncos and Raiders

We have a kicker. There was a time not to long ago when everyone knew that was an iffy spot in Denver.
    Props to McManus.

We became a team to today! :thumb:
    Last edited by False Start; 10-12-2015, 07:03 AM.

Originally posted by False Start View Post
    We have a kicker. There was a time not to long ago when everyone knew that was an iffy spot in Denver.
    Props to McManus.

We became a team to today! :thumb:
    I don't remember where I read it but someone said McManus has become McMoney. They are right.

Comment

He should have gotten a game ball last night in addition to Harris.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

What do you mean we became a team today?
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

Who to rest this week

Considering the bye is a next week, I'd like to see Denver sideline Ware this week. Anyone else? Ty probably can't play, but if he could, I'd keep him out as well.
          Nobody reads sigs, hell nobody even reads my posts

Comment

Just Ditka funnin.

Comment

Be Patient BroncosNation! This Team is Going to Shock the World!!

What's Up Broncos Nation?! Greetings from Tulsa, OK!! I can't believe all the bad press Manning is getting, or the offense for that matter. So I went and pulled up my tapes from 2012 when Manning had just gotten here. The Broncos had a new quarterback (Manning) and a new offensive system and some new offensive players. They were 3-3 after the first six games and the 6th game was the awesome comeback in San Diego. After that, the Broncos didn't lose until the playoff game against Baltimore and they were averaging 30+ points a game. The offense got it together and they were dominant. Now on to this year. We have the best defense that is getting it done. Now imagine what this team will be when the offense gets that chemistry and starts the domination! The sixth game is next week, then there is a bye, and probably a colossal showdown with Green Bay. A team who can score points, but they haven't gone against the Broncos yet. The offense should be ready by then. Then what will they have to say about Peyton. So be patient guys, I have a feeling we are about to start rolling!! Let's go Broncos!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DonnyBronco View Post
                What's Up Broncos Nation?! Greetings from Tulsa, OK!! I can't believe all the bad press Manning is getting, or the offense for that matter. So I went and pulled up my tapes from 2012 when Manning had just gotten here. The Broncos had a new quarterback (Manning) and a new offensive system and some new offensive players. They were 3-3 after the first six games and the 6th game was the awesome comeback in San Diego. After that, the Broncos didn't lose until the playoff game against Baltimore and they were averaging 30+ points a game. The offense got it together and they were dominant. Now on to this year. We have the best defense that is getting it done. Now imagine what this team will be when the offense gets that chemistry and starts the domination! The sixth game is next week, then there is a bye, and probably a colossal showdown with Green Bay. A team who can score points, but they haven't gone against the Broncos yet. The offense should be ready by then. Then what will they have to say about Peyton. So be patient guys, I have a feeling we are about to start rolling!! Let's go Broncos!!!

I like the sound of this.

GO BRONCOS

Comment

YES when they start a guy that has been with this team for five seasons now that is better than a 39 year old with four neck surgerys.

Yes we are 5-0 barely, what happens when we are 5-5? Oh boy what will ppl be saying then. Can't use they excuse we're 5-0 but atleast at that point they can reminisce. Lol

Yes they will shock the world I believe.

Comment

Broncos Country...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
                      YES when they start a guy that has been with this team for five seasons now that is better than a 39 year old with four neck surgerys.

Yes we are 5-0 barely, what happens when we are 5-5? Oh boy what will ppl be saying then. Can't use they excuse we're 5-0 but atleast at that point they can reminisce. Lol

Yes they will shock the world I believe.
                      Even with a middling offense, you have Denver losing to both Cleveland and then at home to Kansas City sans Jamaal Charles? While I could see the Broncos losing to Green Bay, at Indianapolis and New England, it is hard to imagine Denver being any worse than 7-3 after Week 11.

Comment

Originally posted by DonnyBronco View Post
                        You need to move to Denver....

Comment

A while back I posted in the 'Visiting Denver' thread that my wife and I were coming over from Scotland to see the Broncos v Patriots game. We are really looking forward to the trip, got a good hotel booked, got good tickets for the game, British Airways business class seats on the flight over....

However. It seems we are the world's worst 5-0 team and armageddon is just around the corner!

Should we cancel our trip and come back sometime in the future when we're 5-0 having put 50 points on the board in every game!?

Please advise!
                          Renfrewshire Scotland - Colorado USA

Comment

Originally posted by pozbaird View Post
                            A while back I posted in the 'Visiting Denver' thread that my wife and I were coming over from Scotland to see the Broncos v Patriots game. We are really looking forward to the trip, got a good hotel booked, got good tickets for the game, British Airways business class seats on the flight over....

However. It seems we are the world's worst 5-0 team and armageddon is just around the corner!

Should we cancel our trip and come back sometime in the future when we're 5-0 having put 50 points on the board in every game!?

Please advise!
                            Enjoy the trip. Enjoy the fine dining, fine drinking and fine smoking of my dear hometown. And enjoy the game, but be prepared for a massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by pozbaird View Post

Please advise!
                              Just dont read the posts of people who want the Broncos to lose to prove their point and you will be back to being pumped haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X