No announcement yet.

Broncos have the toughest remaining schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone was saying McManus was a mistake during training camp, that we should never have let Prater go...and now those same people are praising him. Rightly so too because the guy deserves it, he has proven himself.
    I would rather start firing on all cylinders the last 5 games of the season not the first 5, carry that momentum into the Playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
      They didn't score 40 in the first week and have only played 3 times since then, they didn't score 40 on Sunday. Or do you mean the last 4 times these 2 teams have played?
      I edited my post as it wasn't clear that our conversation was about IND. Should be clear now.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by majicman067
        ohhhh the picture of demarcus ware surely through me off lol

My bad broncoslover115
        No worries and no biggee. Confused about the DeMarcus Ware picture comment though.

Comment

I was saying since you had a pic of demarcus ware as your profile pic I was assuming you were a guy, but that would not make any since. That would mean that a girl would have a profile pic of a cheerleader and that is unlikely lol. Unless it would be of themselves...I wouldn't think of a girl to have that profile pic....that could be because I have never met a girl that was truly into football. Let alone watch football game lol. I guess I know jack squat though lol
          That's too funny. You were catching yourself being sexist huh? No worries.

I am really into football and my Denver Broncos almost to the point of obsession.

I live in Boston and wear my Broncos gear everywhere I can. When I do, I usually get stopped by some Pats fan who wants to smack talk my team and usually they think I have no idea what I'm talking about....until they realize I do. Shuts them up every time. Lol

Comment

lol yes I caught myself being sexist I wear my broncos gear in louisiana but no one tells me anything....there isn't much football fans where I live although when I see the occasional Cowgirls <<< pun intended lol) or Pats fan i talk trash but I do it smiling so no harm done. Also I would be surprised just like them guys lol
            Louisiana? Aren't there a lot of Saints fans? There's really no rivalry there with the Broncos like there is in Boston. Pats fans are horrible to deal with, let me tell you.

Great pun intended. lol

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Louisiana? Aren't there a lot of Saints fans? There's really no rivalry there with the Broncos like there is in Boston. Pats fans are horrible to deal with, let me tell you.

Great pun intended. lol
              There are some but they are not crazy about the saints,like I am crazy about the broncos
              Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

Comment

I absolutely do not see this season going the way of '09. Couple reasons. This defense is better. Not only can they rush the quarterback from multiple positions, but are more creative in doing so. They have more depth in that regard as well. They are far more disruptive from both a personnel and scheme perspective. The other reason is the guy we are burying right now. Peyton Manning. I'll joke about Manning's wounded ducks with the best of them, but he has one major thing that Orton does not. Peyton Manning can lead a touchdown drive when you have to throw the ball. He can sit in the shotgun and let it fly whenever we need him to. Couldn't do that with Kyle Orton.

My main hope right now, is that the guys on defense don't start buying into the media hype and stay pissed. When the clock is about to hit midnight, and you gotta have it, I'd still put money on Peyton in the end. Defense just has to prop him up enough to get there. Still a team game.
                Last edited by Spice 1; 10-14-2015, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X