[email protected]NYJ
    [email protected]PIT
    NYG@TB
    ATL@SF
    DEN@IND
    PHI@DAL

MON, NOV 9
    [email protected]SD

Tiebreakers (Remember, I don’t need the scores, just the TOTAL POINTS)
    #1 – [email protected] 42

#2(IF NEEDED) – [email protected] 38
    Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

Comment

Forgot to switch my STL pick to MIN when I saw Robert Quinn was out but they did lose Bridgewater but whatever

Nick Foles sucksss

Comment

Started 7-1 and felt real good about the rest of the games, but now 8-3. Still if Dallas protects its house tonight and SD takes care of business Monday night, I'll be 10-3. Still Denver losing to Indy and SF beating Atlanta cost me a 10-1 start. My new method might hold some merit. I'm gonna check when I get to work but if I ain't mistaken, Tennessee and NO was a pick I gave NO the benefit because of Brees and them being at home, but Tennessee may have had the higher ranking. Anyways, pretty neat.
        Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
        Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
        Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

Comment

4-7. I freaking give up.
          2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
          Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
          US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

What are the odds of starting off 7-1 and ending up 8-5? Un-freaking-believable!! I haven't even looked at everyone else's but that drives me crazy. Well, irritates me....crazy might be extreme. Still, if I'm not going to make top 10, at least I can take comfort that San Diego lost and Oakland lost (which I predicted) creating more space for Denver...or it would have if they won. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Daaaang if I'd remembered to pick the Thursday game I would'a crushed it this week. Oh wellz

Comment

Well well well. Would you look at this. taz actually is on the bal, and were back to normal getting the next week AND the results on a Tuesday. haha. For once Im not sick or half asleep from work. Anyways, enough of me. lets get to why everyone is really here. To put it nicely, it was a rough week. NOBODY had less then 4 losses, and naturally it would come down to a tiebreaker. Your winner of Week 9, and bringing him within 1 correct pick of being in the playoffs is....

BroncosFanInPA!!!

Congratulations fellow PA brethern!!!!

Finishing in 2nd was coltsman451(should've made that Thursday pick!!)

In 3rd was VenomousDB, 4th was jwtexas and rounding out the top 5 was dizzolve. 6-10 looks like BroncoFanBoy, MarkB, LordTrychon, Rixter757, and diesel51.

Looking at the playoff picture, DenverBlood stays in the lead by 3 picks over VenoumousDB. jwptexas hold onto the last playoff spot with 2 Top 5's.

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...y.jpg~original
                2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

Wow!! I made top 10! I can't believe it. And what really gives me hope is had I just stuck with my new system, instead of trying to outsmart myself, I'd had 1st place with a record of 10-3. Now I am in a better mood. Needed this today, lol.

Comment

Rough week. A LOT of what I thought were for sures went down. Including us.
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X