Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tip of the Cap to Andrew Luck

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tip of the Cap to Andrew Luck

    No one is really acknowledging the main story line in my opinion. Andrew Luck was balling tonight and was fearless. He was taking hit after hit, getting nailed on almost every blitz. But he stood in the pocket and took it, and delivered the big plays. Some days the other guy has it going, and today Luck did. We are still the better team, but in the end the Colts did whatever it took today. If you just step back and look at it, he was very impressive.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    No one is really acknowledging the main story line in my opinion. Andrew Luck was balling tonight and was fearless. He was taking hit after hit, getting nailed on almost every blitz. But he stood in the pocket and took it, and delivered the big plays. Some days the other guy has it going, and today Luck did. We are still the better team, but in the end the Colts did whatever it took today. If you just step back and look at it, he was very impressive.
    Agreed. Too bad he had to find his game against us...but he carried that offense today

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jason Sitoke View Post
      Agreed. Too bad he had to find his game against us...but he carried that offense today
      the defense, Wade included, had no respect for Luck, Hilton, and the rest of the Colts offense. I hope this is the first and last our D plays this poorly and undisciplined

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        No one is really acknowledging the main story line in my opinion. Andrew Luck was balling tonight and was fearless. He was taking hit after hit, getting nailed on almost every blitz. But he stood in the pocket and took it, and delivered the big plays. Some days the other guy has it going, and today Luck did. We are still the better team, but in the end the Colts did whatever it took today. If you just step back and look at it, he was very impressive.
        I agree, of course. But I was worried all along because of your #1 ranked defense. No shame in losing.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
          No one is really acknowledging the main story line in my opinion. Andrew Luck was balling tonight and was fearless. He was taking hit after hit, getting nailed on almost every blitz. But he stood in the pocket and took it, and delivered the big plays. Some days the other guy has it going, and today Luck did. We are still the better team, but in the end the Colts did whatever it took today. If you just step back and look at it, he was very impressive.
          Definitely reminiscent of 1980's Elway. Stood in the pocket and got crushed, time and time again. Delivered some incredible throws.

          Comment


          • #6
            I feel like we beat ourselves honestly. Luck played well but that shouldn't have been such a close game if the play calling wasn't so bad or we had so many penalties

            Comment


            • #7
              Helped that the new OC for Indy knew Wade, and his tendencies, having been together before in SD...

              From Denver Post:

              Luck entered the game with the third-worst completion percentage against the blitz (48.3 percent) in the league and the Broncos' defense boasted the lowest opponent quarterback rating when blitzing in passing situations (56.7 percent).

              ----

              This is why we blitzed. Their OL won 1-on-1 match-ups today. Von Miller needs to do more, but was kept quiet today, much like in the playoffs last year.

              Luck was nearly perfect on third down, and we were #1 in nfl on third downs...
              Last edited by fraguela09; 11-08-2015, 09:40 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                While we're tipping the cap to Andrew Luck, let's also tip the cap to another Colt, former Bronco (and one of the classiest men in the NFL)...Mike Adams.

                This guy is just incredible. Age 34 and he's playing the best football of his life. He has 10 interceptions in 1.5 seasons as a Colt. At age 33-34! And he's one of the truly good guys in the league. Hope he heals up after today.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                  Helped that the new OC for Indy knew Wade, and his tendencies, having been together before in SD...

                  From Denver Post:

                  Luck entered the game with the third-worst completion percentage against the blitz (48.3 percent) in the league and the Broncos' defense boasted the lowest opponent quarterback rating when blitzing in passing situations (56.7 percent).

                  ----

                  This is why we blitzed. Their OL won 1-on-1 match-ups today. Von Miller needs to do more, but was kept quiet today, much like in the playoffs last year.

                  Luck was nearly perfect on third down, and we were #1 in nfl on third downs...
                  wish we had gotten away from the blitz after the half. we had no success with it and were getting burned big time because of it. send 4, keep Luck in the pocket, and hope the secondary holds up. I would rather give up plays because of great throws/catches than because someone is left wide open

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Any QB can play well against us when the Oline holds our pass rush all night.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He probably LOVES beating PFM, took his team and beat his behind.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thanks, Luck is a fearless warrior. There is a lot to admire about him.

                        He took some serious punishment from your defense. He's gotta be sore today.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          tip of the cap nothing did you not watch the game the only reason luck was able to scramble and make plays was because our defensive lineman were being held.

                          Some of you guys amaze me you make up any kind of thread just for recognition.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            When he got sandwiched I thought "Cool, they'll need to put in the backup" But no, he annoyingly got up, complemented the defender and went back for more. He and Cam Newton are going to be a thorn in the league for some time to come.

                            Drug test him.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by False Start View Post
                              When he got sandwiched I thought "Cool, they'll need to put in the backup" But no, he annoyingly got up, complemented the defender and went back for more. He and Cam Newton are going to be a thorn in the league for some time to come.

                              Drug test him.
                              Everytime Luck gets hit hard, he pats the defender and says good hit. Yeah, that has to be annoying to the defense.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X