Behind Enemy Lines: Chiefs Forums.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind Enemy Lines: Chiefs Forums.

(It's hard to find a forum where you have to register to get the full forum, am I right? So for this week, anyone who has registered in said forum is allowed to post quotes from that forum because I'm too lazy to make one there. )

This week's enemy forums: http://chiefscoalition.invisionzone....-broncos-game/

What they say:

I know it's early but if there's anything I hope from this game is some heart and fire. I want to see the Chiefs punching back. These last two games, albeit 3rd string qb and bottom teir team, there was some fire and some fight. There has been One play in each of the last two games when they fought back and stood up for themselves.

Please Chiefs, punch them back and keep punching.
    Stop it....Chiefs aren't good enough to hold Peyton's jock. This is gonna be a blow out...Denver by 30.
    Note that this is before the loss...

I didn't see him say anything about KC winning this game. He just wants the team to play with heart. I guess since they can't hold Pey-Pey's jock, they might as well lay down in the fetal position and suck their thumbs when the game starts.

Geez dude, mellow out.
    We will win this game.

1. We are due to beat Manning.

2. Reid is awesome coming off the bye. He is like 14-2 or something.

3. This is it. The players know we gotta have this one if we want to make the playoffs. Plus, it's a revenge game.
    One small problem. Manning doesn't lose two straight these days. Reply:

We always say these things.
    I believe that because the Royals stomped their way to a World Series title, a lot of pressure has been taken off this entire Chief's organization including the players. I expect them to be focused and on their game against Denver. I expect dramatic improvement coming from the offense entering the 2nd half of the season, specifically the o-line. The defense should also be more in sync and back to game-shape
    So will the Broncos. I expect Kubiak to ride them HARD at practice tomorrow.

Originally posted by XterraRob
    So much doom and gloom. Not one positive.
    I believ you either can't read or you don't want to. There is ONE positive : we're at home for this game. That's a positive.

Comment

Originally posted by aditheman View Post
      I believ you either can't read or you don't want to. There is ONE positive : we're at home for this game. That's a positive.
      That, and we have positive fans, thats a positive too!

Comment

This is again a team who while is missing their main offensive weapon is going to try an come out and embarrass us at home. Particularly because we have beaten them several times in the last few years,

Comment

some quotes from Chiefsplanet.com

The Broncos will be real physical and we will fold like Reid's fat rolls.

Coach is soft, team is soft.
          A Manning injury would be just fantastic. If we could get one of those I'd be satisfied. Not a single fiber in my being expects a victory. That's just not how we roll when it comes to Peyton or the Broncos. Just hoping we don't look completely gutless coming out of the bye.

I hate to admit it but I am slightly excited by this game. I can't help it and this means two things. One, the Chiefs have destroyed my hope many many times but I guess not enough. I keep trying to remind myself of the misery of the losses but hope keeps peaking through. I was rooting for losses after the bears game but now since winning two games I feel myself buying back in. Two, I really hate the Broncos and would love nothing more to beat them in their own house against our current 3-5 team and maybe just MAYBE that will rally the team for the remainder of the season.

Although I'll probably be wrong and be dropped back down to the Chiefs abyss, hope is finding a way in. How do I stop this?
          Last edited by johntbronco; 11-10-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Pretty low to call an injury to any player "fantastic" or to wish for players to be "carted off".
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sheenabobeena View Post
              Pretty low to call an injury to any player "fantastic" or to wish for players to be "carted off".
              Classy fanbase. They sound like Raiders gangster fans in their heyday.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
              2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                Classy fanbase. They sound like Raiders gangster fans in their heyday.
                I definitly dont roll that way. And I dont think the biggest part of Chiefs fans do either. I would never wish injury on anybody. I've said on here before, I have a lot of respect for the Broncos. You guys aint the Raiders

Good luck this weekend and I hope you end up with almost as many points as we do

Comment

Originally posted by brianfrommissou View Post
                  I definitly dont roll that way. And I dont think the biggest part of Chiefs fans do either. I would never wish injury on anybody. I've said on here before, I have a lot of respect for the Broncos. You guys aint the Raiders

Good luck this weekend and I hope you end up with almost as many points as we do
                  Thanks.

Yeah you're right, most Chiefs fans I've encountered have been good guys -yourself included. All fanbases have a few rotten apples, with a couple of them disproportionately higher than the rest.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                  2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Again not expecting a cakewalk.. Teams have a way of playing their best games of the season against us.. Look back and every single game was fought till the end.. I'm expecting nothing different.

Another Sunday of failure to run the ball.. Getting behind cuz we can't cover tight ends nor get off on thirds downs due to penalties. Peyton asked to throw to remain in the game.. DT giving up on his routes/dropping third down passes. Peyton getting desperate to complete passes to keep drives alive.. picked off three times.. Rinse.. Repeat..

Comment

Chiefs will bring their best game as every team seems to bring their best when they play us, that comes with being a good team. The defense will be ready to go and grounded after the loss to Indy. I expect to see us run the ball somewhat better or at least try. We can't get behind and ask Peyton to throw 50+ times a game and the defense has to get the Chiefs off the field. Last Sunday reminded me of the agony of Del Rio's defense - bad memory for sure. I want to see DT stay with his route until the play is over, fight for every ball and don't expect a flag.

Comment

They have a World Series title. I think that's good enough. LOL

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

The fun stuff I have been reading is that a majority of the Chefs fans think Von Miller is the biggest cheap shot artist in the league. Comparing his penalties to other edge rushers in the league.

Von does have a lot of penalties compared to others but when you actually see half of them they are questionable at best when he is being hog collared by a lineman and being pushed into the QB's ankles. What we have witnessed this year from the refs we already know they are more than willing to make these calls against us but when Manning gets his knees taken out or gets hit in the head they are all of a sudden blind.

Von has had a couple of plays against the Chefs that were definitely borderline cheap shots. That last game where they blew the whistle I believe it was a false a start and Von was unblocked at Smith and he leveled him. What was odd was that both Von and I believe it was Antonio Smith both acted like they didn't hear the whistle blow as Antonio Smith also almost hit Smith as well. Von did have a late hit on Smith in the same game which was definitely late and in the back.

They talk about having a player taking Von out by hitting him low. It is pretty pathetic actually that any fan would want a player hurt intentionally.
                          sigpic
                          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                            They have a World Series title. I think that's good enough. LOL
                            How nice and generous of you. But, yeah, that's good enough.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Pistol offense against the Chiefs

If we run the pistol offense and do not us a lot of two tightend sets to run the ball, it will be a long night. If we can't run the ball, KC's ends will pressure Manning all night and it will lead to turnovers. Thier coming off a bye week and I don't like this match up at all this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X