Broncos Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Players

49er fan wanting to say congrats for picking up Vernon Davis. Elway made a great move and got him for a steal of a deal.

I admire the way your team is playing. Hard nose defensive football (with a defense similar in strength to my 2011 Niner team). Peyton is in the twilight of his career but he still has some gas left in the tank for a championship run.

You did a hell of a job shutting down the Pack, now lay a beatdown to the Cheatriots!

I want to see Vernon get his ring. Your schedule looks good for a chance at home field advantage. The upcoming good team match ups are in Denver. Gotta take advantage of that.

Go Broncos!!

You will get to see him again in San Fran this February! :thumb:

Comment

Welcome, BayAreaFBFan! Glad to have you. Davis is a welcome addition and hopefully he can help lead us to a ring!

Comment

If Manning can keep playing like he did against the Packers and Vernon Davis can return to form from a few years ago it's going to be near impossible to beat the Broncos. Here's hoping it all comes together...

Comment

Will do our best to get him some jewelry
          sigpic

Comment

Someone should post that big ole smiling pic of Vernon trying on his Broncos helmet.

Thanks OP! Good post! VD is in good hands and we'll do our best to make his move here worth while I'm sure.

Good luck to you in the future!

Comment

Originally posted by mattacus View Post
              You will get to see him again in San Fran this February! :thumb:
              You bringing Davis as your guest to watch the game, or is he bringing you?

Comment

Originally posted by furi0usbee View Post
                You bringing Davis as your guest to watch the game, or is he bringing you?
                Brady will be there....sitting in the stands. He's a local boy and San Mateo is a hop,skip and a jump from Levi's Stadium. I bet his pops already has the tickets in his hands. One for him and the other for his son lol!

Comment

Originally posted by BayAreaFBFan View Post
                  Brady will be there....sitting in the stands. He's a local boy and San Mateo is a hop,skip and a jump from Levi's Stadium. I bet his pops already has the tickets in his hands. One for him and the other for his son lol!
                  Well I will say this, I have no faith in the NFC right now. So if it's Patriots or Denver vs anyone, I think the AFC wins it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by furi0usbee View Post
                    Well I will say this, I have no faith in the NFC right now. So if it's Patriots or Denver vs anyone, I think the AFC wins it this year.
                    I agree. NFC doesn't have a team that impresses me.

Comment

thanks for the VD....CP on recharge

Comment

Manning shoulder injury?

does anyone know anything about Manning's right shoulder injury? He's on the injury report, but no one has said anything about it which is shocking considering the microscope he's always under. I'm assuming it's minor considering the lack of reporting on it, but it's enough to put him on the injury report. I'm a little concerned since it's his throwing arm.

TLDR: Who hurt grandpa and is he ok?

Comment

Originally posted by th3RUNT View Post
                          does anyone know anything about Manning's right shoulder injury? He's on the injury report, but no one has said anything about it which is shocking considering the microscope he's always under. I'm assuming it's minor considering the lack of reporting on it, but it's enough to put him on the injury report. I'm a little concerned since it's his throwing arm.

TLDR: Who hurt grandpa and is he ok?
                          I'd guess nothing but answering the mandated friday injury report.

They avoid getting fined this way.

Comment

Peyton doesn't need to get the records this week. The Broncos need to hone the run game against an undersized dinged up defense leaving Peyton good down & distance scenarios to work on the passing game. The last thing the Broncos need to do is get ahead of themselves and throw their way in to trouble. It's time to take total control of the situation and blow the Colts out of the water. No Mercy. Peyton can get records against the Chiefs instead of fulfilling the dreams of all the starry eyed media and just knock the dog.... out of the Colts on the ground.

Keep Luck and Gore from busting up the middle, keep the speedy backers in the flats, and play man on the corners w/ the SS over the top.

The point is that if Peyton is injured, let him count on what Kubiak/Staff are here to do - implement a ground game component reminiscent to the glory days of Bronco Super Bowls.

Comment

Originally posted by MDN1959 View Post
                              Peyton doesn't need to get the records this week. The Broncos need to hone the run game against an undersized dinged up defense leaving Peyton good down & distance scenarios to work on the passing game. The last thing the Broncos need to do is get ahead of themselves and throw their way in to trouble. It's time to take total control of the situation and blow the Colts out of the water. No Mercy. Peyton can get records against the Chiefs instead of fulfilling the dreams of all the starry eyed media and just knock the dog.... out of the Colts on the ground.

Keep Luck and Gore from busting up the middle, keep the speedy backers in the flats, and play man on the corners w/ the SS over the top.

The point is that if Peyton is injured, let him count on what Kubiak/Staff are here to do - implement a ground game component reminiscent to the glory days of Bronco Super Bowls.
                              The two records are passing yards with him needing a shade over about 250.
                              The other record is for total wins which he needs one.

Are you talking about both records or just the passing yardage one

Comment

Working...
                              X