• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts SI Cover Jinx

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/

*starts to think about when denver was 4-0 and Jake was put on*

MR.MANNINGS TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

awesome, when jake was put on i posted it & got made fun of. hmmmm it damn well worked, sorry peyton i think your a great qb, but its yuor turn for a swoon, your due

go broncos!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The colts will prevail despite the jinx . . .

Comment

Sports Illustrated really knows how to put pressure on a player, don't they.
          Last issue that stands out in my mind is the one with McNair on the cover. doh!

This is NOT a good sign.

lol
          James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Originally posted by duaneok66
            The colts will prevail despite the jinx . . .

Yes, but will the jinx keep the Colts from winning the SB?

Comment

Well..let's just say this year, that the SI Cover Jinx has struck twice.....Denver then Kansas City...can the Colts be next?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

more powerful

what has more of a punch a Bronco or a colt?I would have to say a Bronco.Colts 17 Broncos 34

Comment

Interesting facts on the SI cover Jinx.
                  Did you know....

According to SI’s own researchers, 37 percent of the time bad luck of some sort strikes a person or a team within two weeks of a cover appearance. Almost 12 percent suffered injury or death.
                  James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

All I know is that the Colts are on that cover and good [email protected] You're gonna need that horseshoe on your helmet.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                      All I know is that the Colts are on that cover and good [email protected] You're gonna need that horseshoe on your helmet.
                      Sometimes I can't help but to think its there for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by dred
                        Sometimes I can't help but to think its there for a reason.
                        Judging what happened to Broncos and Kansas City this year, this is not a good thing for the Colts.

Not saying this will make any difference, but I wonder what the Colt players thought when they knew that Manning's picture was on the cover of SI?
                        Go Broncos!!! - Hosea 10:12

Comment

I don't put stock in things like that. Those two teams have go out onto the field and play the game, and what happens, happens.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

I'm just happy they're on the cover! Go Broncos!

Comment

struck again boys . go SI now leave us off the damn cover

Comment

Working...
                              X