Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ware, Sly, Ward OUT vs. Chargers

That's no fun against Rivers....

I was excited at the prospect of Ware returning but we should be good enough to win without him. Rest him up for the stretch run of tougher games and the playoffs.
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
      I was excited at the prospect of Ware returning but we should be good enough to win without him. Rest him up for the stretch run of tougher games and the playoffs.
      I agree. There is also no point in having him come back and getting hurt again or worse getting hurt so badly that he cannot return this season. No real word on Ward or SLy's injuries.....anyone know more details?

Comment

If Ware's borderline, I'd much rather see him sit one or two more. Rivers and the bolts are going to test the defense, for sure. Looking forward to seeing how they respond.

Yeah, I got nothin on Ward and Sly.

Comment

This is not good news. I don't like the killer Bs (Bruton, Bolden, Bush) playing the back end all day against pass happy SD and Gates.

Comment

Bruton, Bolden and Bush will be fine. Bruton has played very well throughout the whole year so I'm not to worried about our base defense.

We may even see Stewart slide over to SS in the base and Roby at FS.
            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
              If Ware's borderline, I'd much rather see him sit one or two more. Rivers and the bolts are going to test the defense, for sure. Looking forward to seeing how they respond.

Yeah, I got nothin on Ward and Sly.
              On a brighter note, our depth chart is getting all the experience they can handle.
              [sigpic

Comment

That's fine. Chargers suck.

Comment

Keep those guys out till the Steeler game (unless Denver lays an egg the next two weeks, which I don't see happening).

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                    Bruton, Bolden and Bush will be fine. Bruton has played very well throughout the whole year so I'm not to worried about our base defense.

That'd be real smart imo

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
                      That's no fun against Rivers....

Any word on Louis Vasquez???

Comment

In bruton I believe.
                        Adopted 2015 Bronco $CHRIS HARRIS JR.$

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Sitoke View Post
                          This is not good news. I don't like the killer Bs (Bruton, Bolden, Bush) playing the back end all day against pass happy SD and Gates.
                          The Bolts have to be pass happy; their last rushing TD was in week 1. "They're going to pass" should be stenciled across our foreheads from the starting whistle to the ending whistle.
                          --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
                            Any word on Louis Vasquez???
                            Kinda hope he's out. Garcia is much better for the running game

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post

Didn't Roby play that in TC and pre-season? I swear I remember them looking at him in that spot. That seems like it would be a smart re-alignment
                              #swapping

Comment

Working...
                              X