Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which AFC West fans do you dislike more than the other 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which AFC West fans do you dislike more than the other 2?

I haven't had a single good experience with any of the Chiefs fans, a lot of them (especially this season) come off as militant and rude, and we could be having a normal conversation but as soon as I bring up the Broncos they immediately say things like "we don't need to pay the refs to win against the Patriots" or "most overrated tier 1 team this year, right?" And then they continue to talk about our second game with KC. I'm sure there are nice people in Kansas City...just not the ones I met. I think also the fact that they believe they have a shot at the superbowl or AFC title that they're particularly vicious and spiteful this year; though I suppose a 5 win streak can make anyone arrogant.
    What are your thoughts on the hardest fans to stand when it comes to rival teams in AFC West?

Also I don't know if this thread needs to moved somewhere else, mods just let me know and I'll delete this one and put it where you think it needs to go.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

The only ones who consistently annoy me are Patriots* fans.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I dislike them too. It's like all the Miami heat fans migrated to Boston.
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

I guess, if it has to be AFC West fans, it'd be the Raiders and Chiefs by default. Do the Chargers even have any fans? I don't think Phillip Rivers himself likes the Chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          The only ones who consistently annoy me are Patriots* fans.
          I agree with this. I have a general dislike for Raiders/Chargers fans (I deal with them daily here in Southern California), but Cheatriot fans are truly vomitus.
          To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
            I agree with this. I have a general dislike for Raiders/Chargers fans (I deal with them daily here in Southern California), but Cheatriot fans are truly vomitus.
            I wouldn't worry too much. As soon as this whole revenge tour crap dies down or Patriots have a losing streak, they'll be hard to find.
            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by BHPizza View Post
              I guess, if it has to be AFC West fans, it'd be the Raiders and Chiefs by default.Do the Chargers even have any fans? I don't think Phillip Rivers himself likes the Chargers.
              If the team is over .500. Once they lose a few games, the local game broadcasts have often been blacked out in the San Diego area.
              To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                I haven't had a single good experience with any of the Chiefs fans, a lot of them (especially this season) come off as militant and rude, and we could be having a normal conversation but as soon as I bring up the Broncos they immediately say things like "we don't need to pay the refs to win against the Patriots" or "most overrated tier 1 team this year, right?" And then they continue to talk about our second game with KC. I'm sure there are nice people in Kansas City...just not the ones I met. I think also the fact that they believe they have a shot at the superbowl or AFC title that they're particularly vicious and spiteful this year; though I suppose a 5 win streak can make anyone arrogant.
                What are your thoughts on the hardest fans to stand when it comes to rival teams in AFC West?

Also I don't know if this thread needs to moved somewhere else, mods just let me know and I'll delete this one and put it where you think it needs to go.
                AFCW fans?

Nah they dont bother me.

pats fans, now there's a different story..
                sigpic

Comment

100% Chiefs fans. I've lived near them my whole life, living in Missouri, Easter Kansas and Nebraska and Iowa. This year with the royals winning it all has somehow made them even worse with the Chiefs. Somehow they think it translates? But, I can't even point out one specific thing they do that annoys me. But, overall their collective attitude is similar to that of patriots fans. While, I can't stand patriot fans either, at least they've won something in my lifetime.

Comment

I have a great story about Chief fans. My buddy and I went to the game in KC a few years back when Tim Tebow completed only two passes. We showed up to the entrance of Arrowhead around 5:30 AM, 4th car in line. We got out and we were the only Bronco fans there at that time. There was a big Chiefs RV in front of us and they invited us on and we had great conversations. They then invited us to come eat with them before the game, they had a front row parking spot. We parked and went up there and tailgated with them for three hours, they actually BOUGHT us Bronco color beads to wear and gave us all the free food we could eat. Honestly that experience helped me like Chief fans a little more(I never thought I would say that)

Any ways back to your question. Living in San Diego, i definitely dislike Charger fans the most.
                    PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
                      AFCW fans?

Nah they dont bother me.

pats fans, now there's a different story..
                      This. A thousand times THIS!
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I don't know how you can compare San Diego fans to fans of Oakland and Kansas City. San Diego has like three fans, who all inhabit our message boards, evidently.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BHPizza View Post
                          I guess, if it has to be AFC West fans, it'd be the Raiders and Chiefs by default. Do the Chargers even have any fans? I don't think Phillip Rivers himself likes the Chargers.
                          I honestly dont know ONE Charger fan. Honestly! Raider fans are so stuck in the 70s and early 80s.

Comment

There are great, enjoyable fans from every team...even a few, a very select few Patriot fans. But if Denver was caught cheating and showed a consistent disregard for scruples, wouldn't we be a little abrasive too?

However, among the three teams in our division, Raider fans have to take the cake. Yuck!

Comment

Most disliked AFCW fans...

Most disliked fans of all...49ers by a mile
                              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Working...
                              X