As of RIGHT NOW,playoff seeding chances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncsx3 View Post
    Probably, but I fully expect Pats to win out. They hit bottom, and their schedule is so easy.
    Pretty sure the Texans beat the Pats next week in Houston on Sunday night. JJ Watt is going to monster the Pats crappy O line and give Brady plenty of headaches.Also see the Jets giving Brady a tough time at the Meadowlands in a few weeks. Providing we beat the Raiders and Houston knock off the pats the Pittsburgh game doesn't mean squat providing we can beat the Bengals the following week and chargers both at home we are number one.

Comment

Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
      Pretty sure the Texans beat the Pats next week in Houston on Sunday night. JJ Watt is going to monster the Pats crappy O line and give Brady plenty of headaches.Also see the Jets giving Brady a tough time at the Meadowlands in a few weeks. Providing we beat the Raiders and Houston knock off the pats the Pittsburgh game doesn't mean squat providing we can beat the Bengals the following week and chargers both at home we are number one.
      As you stated it is doable but we are playing some VERY good football teams. Pit & Cinci both provide some very difficult match-up issues. Both games if we are truly being honest with ourselves are games we can very well lose. Don't forget KC beat us at home. Cinci are better than KC.

Comment

As others here have pointed out, I believe the Patriots will lose at least one more to either the Jets or Texans putting them out of the #1 seed conversation. I also believe that we have a great shot at beating both the Bengals and Steelers. Our defense is better than any team either one of those teams has played so far, and we should be able to keep it from being a shootout. I think the only thing standing in our way would be a lack of a running game regardless of who starts at QB. If we run the ball well, avoid turnovers, and play "ORANGE CRUSH" defense; I really like our chances....Keep believeing...Broncos on three!

Comment

Working...
        X