Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, to clear things up. Here is how we can make the 1st seed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ok, to clear things up. Here is how we can make the 1st seed

    Ok, no more playoff topics after this. But I just want to clear things up. So i typed it into the playoff machine. And here's what I got.

    WEEK 14
    If we win against Oakland, Cincy losses against Pittsburgh- Denver 1st seed, New England 2nd seed, Cinncinati 3rd seed


    WEEK 15 IF denver beats PIT, Denver 1st seed, IF NE wins against Tennesee they get 2nd seed, and Cincy gets 3rd seed


    WEEK 16
    HOWEVER, NO matter what happens, if we beat PIT and lose to Cincy in week 16, we WILL drop down to 3rd seed, but with a NE loss against the Jets we will be 2nd seed and most likely will stay there


    Week 17



    If we beat SD HOWEVER, and CINCY somehow loses to Baltimore, we finish with 1st seed and CINCY finishes with the 3rd seed.


    So, to get 1st seed

    OAK- HAS TO BE A W

    @PIT- This game actually doesn't matter at all, if we lose this week,and Cincy wins, we still have the 1st seed.

    CIN- this game will decide it, this is what it all comes down too. 1st or 3rd seed

    SD- if we win and cincy loses we get 1st and they get 3rd

  • #2
    We win out ,we are the #1 seed.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jonk01 View Post
      Ok, no more playoff topics after this. But I just want to clear things up. So i typed it into the playoff machine. And here's what I got.

      WEEK 14
      If we win against Oakland, Cincy losses against Pittsburgh- Denver 1st seed, New England 2nd seed, Cinncinati 3rd seed


      WEEK 15 IF denver beats PIT, Denver 1st seed, IF NE wins against Tennesee they get 2nd seed, and Cincy gets 3rd seed


      WEEK 16
      HOWEVER, NO matter what happens, if we beat PIT and lose to Cincy in week 16, we WILL drop down to 3rd seed, but with a NE loss against the Jets we will be 2nd seed and most likely will stay there


      Week 17



      If we beat SD HOWEVER, and CINCY somehow loses to Baltimore, we finish with 1st seed and CINCY finishes with the 3rd seed.


      So, to get 1st seed

      OAK- HAS TO BE A W

      @PIT- This game actually doesn't matter at all, if we lose this week,and Cincy wins, we still have the 1st seed.

      CIN- this game will decide it, this is what it all comes down too. 1st or 3rd seed

      SD- if we win and cincy loses we get 1st and they get 3rd

      Providing as I expect the Texans beat the Pats(for their 3rd loss of the season) as the Pats are still down players. The week we play the Steelers game really don't mean much providing we beat the Bengals the week after we will be the 1 seed. This is as long as we beat SD and the Raiders in Denver aswell which we should do.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Hoove View Post
        We win out ,we are the #1 seed.
        That is correct, Sir!
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hoove View Post
          We win out ,we are the #1 seed.
          I must say I prefer this option....let's do this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Hoove View Post
            We win out ,we are the #1 seed.
            This. Let's do this.....I like this plan better!

            Comment


            • #7
              we win out we er teh number seat 1. we lose as much as the bengals or patriots and beat teh bengals we are number 1 seat.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

              Comment


              • #8
                Steelers are scary, way more then the pats

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
                  Steelers are scary, way more then the pats
                  not sure I agree with this. I think the Pats have top tier coaching and always put forward a very unique plan to try and beat you as a team. I also think that Bill B. puts a little extra into game planning for us as we are always a good team.

                  So Yes Pit has a good team compared to us on paper but I think we have the personnel to overcome them. The Pats especially when healthy are dangerous.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The Pats are always the team to beat with B&B, all the "on paper" stuff is irrelevant.

                    Pretty much everything went in our favor against them (home field, calls, short week for them, injuries to all their skill positions, etc) and we still went to OT. We're going to have to do better if there's a second time around.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Hoove View Post
                      We win out ,we are the #1 seed.
                      Seemed pretty clear before this thread appeared.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Hoove View Post
                        We win out ,we are the #1 seed.
                        This is the path we are going for
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          If the steelers make the playoffs and play the patriots. The steelers are going to win.

                          (Obviously just my prediction)

                          I have 80% confidence in that happening.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                            If the steelers make the playoffs and play the patriots. The steelers are going to win.

                            (Obviously just my prediction)

                            I have 80% confidence in that happening.
                            I want to say that I agree but can we count on big Ben to make good decisions in this game in order to compete fully in a shootout with Tom Brady? Yes they destroyed the Colts and I enjoyed every minute of that but the Colts and the patriots are like night and day.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Broncos probablilities on seating:

                              if they go 14-2 - guaranteed 1st position
                              if they go 13-3 - 1st pos=53% chance, 2nd pos=38% chance, 3rd pos=9%
                              if they go 12-4 - 1st pos=7% chance, 2nd pos=37% chance, 3rd pos=56%
                              if they go 11-5 - 1st pos=<1% , 2nd pos=4% , 3rd pos=51%, 4th pos=<1%,5th pos=37%,6th pos=8%,no playoff =<1%
                              if they go 10-6 - 1st pos=0%, 2nd pos=<1%,3rd pos=13%, 4th pos=6%, 5th pos=18%,6th pos=40%,no playoff=25%

                              http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/broncoswhatif.html

                              Denver magic number for 1st pos=4, magic number for 2nd pos=3,magic 3pos=2

                              Cinci probabilities on seating:
                              if they go 14-2 - 1st pos=70% chance, 2nd pos=30% chance
                              if they go 13-3 - 1st pos=38% chance, 2nd pos=45% chance, 3rd pos=16% chance
                              if they go 12-4 - 1st pos=5% chance, 2nd pos=31% chance, 3rd pos=64% chance
                              if they go 11-5 - 1st pos=<1%,2nd pos=7%,3rd pos=88%,4th pos=<1%,5th pos=5%,6th pos=<1%
                              if they go 10-6 - 1st pos=0%,2nd pos=<1%,3rd pos=55%,4th pos=25%,5th pos=8%,6th pos=8%, no playoff=1%
                              http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/bengalswhatif.html

                              Cinci magic number for 1st pos=does not control destiny, 2nd pos=3, 3rd pos=1

                              Excuse-triots probabilities on seating:
                              if they go 14-2 - 1st pos=64% chance, 2nd pos=36% chance
                              if they go 13-3 - 1st pos=13% chance, 2nd pos=73% chance, 3rd pos=14% chance
                              if they go 12-4 - 1st pos=<1% chance, 2nd pos=25% chance, 3rd pos=74% chance
                              if they go 11-5 - 1st pos=<1%,2nd pos=2%,3rd pos=98%,4th pos=<1%,5th pos=,<1%,6th pos=<1%
                              if they go 10-6 - 1st pos=0%,2nd pos=0%,3rd pos=49%,4th pos=15%,5th pos=6%,6th pos=28%, no playoff=2%
                              http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/patriotswhatif.html

                              Excuse-triot magic number for 1st pos=does not control destiny, 2nd pos=4, 3rd pos=2

                              Current AFC standings/probabilities:

                              Team Division W L T 1* 2* 3** 4** 5 6 7
                              Broncos West 10 2 0 51% 25% 22% <1% 1% <1% <1%
                              Bengals North 10 2 0 22% 27% 50% <1% <1% <1% <1%
                              Patriots East 10 2 0 26% 47% 26% <1% <1% <1% <1%
                              Colts South 6 6 0 X <1% <1% 66% <1% <1% 34%
                              Chiefs West 7 5 0 <1% <1% 2% X 80% 13% 5%
                              Jets East 7 5 0 <1% <1% <1% <1% 9% 30% 61%

                              Steelers North 7 5 0 <1% <1% 1% X 7% 25% 67%
                              Bills East 6 6 0 X X X X 3% 27% 70%
                              Texans South 6 6 0 X <1% <1% 34% <1% 2% 64%

                              http://www.playoffstatus.com/nfl/afcstandings.html
                              Last edited by johntbronco; 12-09-2015, 05:48 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X