No announcement yet.

Nearly half of Broncos team on the injury report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despite the horrendous looking injury report, the silver lining is that at least most of the injuries appear to be "day to day" updates - concussion protocol and sprains.
    To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

That's scary, especially with Carr throwing the ball deep so often. Hopefully we don't have any of those moments where the corner is looking at the safety right after a touchdown with that "why weren't you back there" look on his face!

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
        Despite the horrendous looking injury report, the silver lining is that at least most of the injuries appear to be "day to day" updates - concussion protocol and sprains.
        Day to day. Just like Kubiak said 'day to day' about TJ Ward's injury 11 days ago and he's still not practicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Sitoke View Post
          Day to day. Just like Kubiak said 'day to day' about TJ Ward's injury 11 days ago and he's still not practicing.
          I honestly dont think we see him until the last game of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Sitoke View Post
            Yeah, that’s true. TJ and Sly both suffered high ankle sprains which are about the worst. Hopefully, the majority on the list are good to go in a couple of weeks…good thing we're home against the Raiders.
            To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

if there is any silver lining to the extensive injury report Kubiak read today it is the possibility Juwan and Kapri will get a shot at playing RB. I'll take a RB that is hungry for success any day of the week, especially when they managed to make it to the NFL. just my own 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
                if there is any silver lining to the extensive injury report Kubiak read today it is the possibility Juwan and Kapri will get a shot at playing RB. I'll take a RB that is hungry for success any day of the week, especially when they managed to make it to the NFL. just my own 2 cents.
                I haven't heard about Bibbs and thought the roster was already navy at 53 with the Keo signing.

If they bring up Bibbs someone would have to be waived.

Comment

Originally posted by justabroncosfan View Post
                  Pretty sure that both Anderson. And hillman are just as hungry.

Comment

Wow, that looks ugly. However, I'm impressed with our depth. Our backups have played very well, with the exception of the O-line. It's good to get these backups some playing time in case we need them in the post-season. Could pay big dividends.

Also, none of these injuries are season ending which is another thing to be thankful for.

Comment

We are deep for sure. I think we should draft OL . We need to get the trenches built up

Comment

Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
                        We've seen what's happened to the Pats as injuries pushed past the tipping point to be competitive. The difference between the really good teams and the bottom dwellers in the NFL is really just a few players on each side. I'm concerned we're very close to or at that point ourselves. Fingers crossed we can get by the Raiders, but if the injuries don't start turning around, it could really affect the Pit and Cincy games. We NEED the playoff bye I think.
                        A few players, right players for the scheme, right coaching, best matchups, better preparation, good organization building things during the off-season, a winning philosophy, attitude...

But yeah, just a few players.

It isn't talent that separates teams in the NFL.

Comment

As long as we have von miller

#gigem
                          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Trevathon out.

Anderson questionable.

Comment

Working...
                            X