Peyton to be on sideline or in locker room vs Raiders Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton to be on sideline or in locker room vs Raiders Today

See, this is good. He can do what he did against the Patriots and teach Osweiler at halftime. Tell him what he did right and what he did wrong. The only question I have is why is he only with the team on home games and not away games?

Originally posted by jonk01 View Post
    See, this is good. He can do what he did against the Patriots and teach Osweiler at halftime. Tell him what he did right and what he did wrong. The only question I have is why is he only with the team on home games and not away games?
    It is been said many times on here and on the radio hurt players are to stay in Denver and rehab their injuries there is no reason for them to travel with the team on the road. It is a constant reminder to all the other players that injuries do happen.

They do not need to see anybody hobbling around especially the person that is injured that is the last thing they need is to be hobbling around they need to focus on the rehab and get well.

I do not know what it is like to have planter fasciitis but imagine yourself having a really bad foot injury, now would you want to have to travel on the road with your team when it isn't necessary? probably not.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-13-2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post
      It is been said many times on here and on the radio hurt players are to stay in Denver and rehab their injuries there is no reason for them to travel with the team on the road. It is a constant reminder to all the other players that injuries do happen.

They do not need to see anybody hobbling around especially the person that is injured that is the last thing they need is to be hobbling around they need to focus on the rehab and get well.

I do not know what it is like to have planter fasciitis but imagine yourself having a really bad foot injury, now would you want to have to travel on the road with your team when it isn't necessary? probably not.
      Yes, but Osweiler seems to struggle and get overwhelmed whenever Peyton is not there to calm him down and tell him what he's doing right/ wrong. Patriots game was when Peyton was there, look at what he did in the 2nd half, and the Chargers, game. Peyton wasn't there, look at what he did in the second half

Comment

Originally posted by Sam24 View Post

Except all the other hurt players usually travel with the team

Comment

Sam.. I had Planar fasciitis.
          It is painful.... but mainly it is very very limiting.
          it stiffens up your foot.
          -
          Think.. like... if you are sitting there watching TV and you reach down with your right foot and pick up the remote you dropped.. like a monkey. (admit it. we have all done it, used your foot/toes like a hand)
          -
          Ok. dude, with planar fasciitis... you cant flex, you cant rotate, you cant grip... you got no control.
          Then.. when you get up to walk... you limp... cause your foot don't work right.. it aint functioning correctly.
          -
          There aint no proper heel to toe movement... it's like a big dead fish on the end of your leg... and you pick it up and put it down awkwardly.
          -
          It took MONTHS for me to heal from it... and even now... my left foot is much stiffer than my right foot... and I hink the injury recurs for me about once a year... on varying degrees of severity.
          -
          It sucks... and it limits mobility. For a long time.
          -
          You yip what I be yappin'...?
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I never understand why this is an interesting topic.

It's not true that injured players always travel with the team. Several didn't last week.

Comment

Glad to see he is at the game today!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
              Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
              Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
              Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
              I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                Except, no, they usually don't.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                  Um no. Ware didn't and others didn't either. Not sure what your point is though.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                    Thank you for reiterating this.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115
                      Ware, Manning and Sanders stayed back a few weeks ago against CHI too.
                      Precisely. People only see what they want to see sometimes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post

Glad to see he is at the game today!
                        Looking classy as well.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                          If they don't..How do we explain the countless other times they did then? Even Ware traveled last week, as well as for the other games he missed early on in the year. The only game injured players didn't travel for was the Chi game. Go look at the team's pictures of the guys all dressed up and boarding the plane. For every away game, darn near every inured player is in those pictures, getting on the team plane. Now maybe they step off of the plane after pictures and just stay here, but I doubt it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cmc0605 View Post
                              Oh my God, this is great!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X