Chris Harris blaming the Safety.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Harris blaming the Safety.

Not the first time I've seen it this season. I think it was more obvious that it was after giving up a touchdown.

I'm a huge Harris fan, but was turned off by his almost cocky "destined for the super bowl"comments earlier in the year.

Now he got torched today, and made it look worse by blaming and getting mad at his safety. That is something you'd never see Champ Bailey do..

To be fair, it is next to impossible to cover Brown 1 on 1.
    sigpic

Comment

I like Harris, but he's not 75% of what Champ was in his prime.

Comment

Dude got worked today

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
          To be fair, it is next to impossible to cover Brown 1 on 1.
          NOPE- NOT true I watched the Seahawks/Steelers game & he DID ZERO against Sherman

Comment

I noticed him doing this years ago, he is a good player but he thinks he is much better than he actually is.

Comment

I like Harris. But I too get tired of reading his quotes about the 'no fly zone' and how the defense isn't respected like it should be. When he gets beat bad, somehow makes it worse

Comment

He hasn't been scored on in 2-years. Perhaps he got his ego checked?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                  Not the first time I've seen it this season. I think it was more obvious that it was after giving up a touchdown.

I'm a huge Harris fan, but was turned off by his almost cocky "destined for the super bowl"comments earlier in the year.

Now he got torched today, and made it look worse by blaming and getting mad at his safety. That is something you'd never see Champ Bailey do..
                  Because it was the Safeties fault? That play Keo should have been eliminating the inside, he didn't and Chris let him know.
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post

Glad I wasn't the only one concerned about those comments, it was waaaaaaaaay to early too think superbowl
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Most stuff does not bother me. They are NFL players and do things most others would find offensive in their lives.

What bothers me is how many time Ben and AB went to that out route on Harris and he never adjusted to it. If he was as elite as he thinks he would not keep allowing that easy first down every time they went to it.
                      Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Charleston Cav View Post
                        NOPE- NOT true I watched the Seahawks/Steelers game & he DID ZERO against Sherman
                        that was hardly his prime
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

It bothered me on the last play we were blitzing and Harris was playing off, but it is what it is.
                          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                            It bothered me on the last play we were blitzing and Harris was playing off, but it is what it is.
                            That route was there for Ben and AB all day

Not sure if it was true but the announcer said it is a well known Steeler route as well...bothers me even more
                            Let's Ride!

Comment

I love Harris and he has been an elite CB the past few seasons, but he got torched today, that's all there is to it. It happens to everybody, especially against a top 2 WR in the NFL. Also, unlike Richard Sherman, who is allowed to play as physical as anybody in league history, Harris won't get the benefit of the doubt.

Champ is my favorite Bronco of all-time, and he got torched several times, too. It happens to everybody.

Comment

Working...
                              X