Chris Harris blaming the Safety.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
    To be fair, it is next to impossible to cover Brown 1 on 1.
    I agree with you on that, but the missed tackles were the hard part for me to accept.

Comment

Bush was in no mans land. Both corners were shading the outside and both outside receivers went inside. I though bush actually stayed on the right side because Wheaton was wide open underneath

Comment

So both starting safeties being out is not an issue?

Blown coverages happen. Hate to see Harris call out a teammate but in all likelihood he is right.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          Bush was in no mans land. Both corners were shading the outside and both outside receivers went inside. I though bush actually stayed on the right side because Wheaton was wide open underneath
          I really dont think it was a great coverage set up on that play. Looked like Bush was playing single high in the middle and just didnt have the time to really commit to either side. Dont really understand the call but Im no coach.

Comment

He does talk too much but overall he backs it up edit not today. Post game interview he blamed himself for the Loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
              If you watch Harris he does that all the time. Any time he is beat he holds is hands up like it was the other guys responsibility.
              I hate to have to agree but this is true, something that has bothered me for awhile now also. It may sound dumb but it's the reason I got a Sanders jersey and not Harris haha.
              Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                Chris Harris after the game:
                Please tell me this isn't a real quote?

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                  Well, in fairness to Bush (who IMO, is not close to starter material in the league) - he looked quite in position and aware on his interception earlier in the game...
                  It's quite hard to be out if position an entire game....
                  What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                  I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Worth noting that the Steeler comeback was when the Broncos O started off the third quarter with four 3 and out's and going 0/5 on 3rd down. The Steelers barely ran the ball all day so it was a tough ask for the Broncos pass rush to get after Big Ben with very little rest during most of the second half. If they were fresh I doubt Ben gets the time to throw a few of those, such as the deep outs that Harris was beat on.

Comment

Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
                      Please tell me this isn't a real quote?
                      http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...s-offense-this

Comment

I love Chris Harris, but I have seen him do this recently and it's disheartening. I'm sure it's frustrating for him to be playing with backups but he has to man up and take some of the blame.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                          If anyone is actually mad at Harris they need to get their head checked. Everyone has a bad game every once in awhile.
                          I don't think people are mad at him about it, just they think he should check his attitude at the door...I realize he's one of the best, but he's kinda let that go to his head a bit lately.
                          sigpic

Comment

WEll he did post this on twitter, so I take my previous statement back:

Chris Harris ✔ @ChrisHarrisJr
                            If I play like that we gone lose . My bad #BroncosCountry Ima bounce back harder . #motivation
                            sigpic
                            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                              I don't think people are mad at him about it, just they think he should check his attitude at the door...I realize he's one of the best, but he's kinda let that go to his head a bit lately.
                              Personally, I like players that play with attitude and swagger. Harris went from undrafted to one of the best corners in the league. He's playing in a defense that consistently puts him and Talib out on their own islands. A player NEEDS swagger to play aggressive, disciplined ball.

Sanders coming up clutch and doing his...arm flopping, 1st down thing, Von Miller doing his crazy dances.

Football is a passionate sport. I expect to see that passion, and hear the frustration, especially after losing the last two games like we have. Just...blowing it.

Heck, I know the fans are sure passionate about it!
                              sigpic
                              Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                              -Sean Payton

Comment

Maybe it isn't as bad as it sounds in my head?

Comment

Working...
                                X