Chris Harris blaming the Safety.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    Maybe it isn't as bad as it sounds in my head?
    I mean...it's still kinda a crappy thing to say "Last week it was on the offense" ya it was...but way to throw your teammates under the bus bro...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      I mean...it's still kinda a crappy thing to say "Last week it was on the offense" ya it was...but way to throw your teammates under the bus bro...
      Yeah that's what I was thinking, doesn't seem like the thing to say even in true. It makes the team sound split, and maybe they are.
      Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
        Maybe it isn't as bad as it sounds in my head?
        We'll see if the offense responds to it....

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          This is an example of the team lacking mental toughness and cohesiveness. Look back at recent SB champs.

Ravens in 2012 - the team played as a unit for Ray Lewis to get him a ring in his final year.
          Seahawks in 2013 - the team considered one another brothers and showed a ton of camaraderie
          Pats in 2014 - Edelman tells Gronk, Brady, and the entire Oline he loves them during SB49, and tells Bill he would do anything for him.

The Broncos don't strike me as a team. More like a bunch of individuals playing for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by SB50Winners View Post
            This is an example of the team lacking mental toughness and cohesiveness. Look back at recent SB champs.

Ravens in 2012 - the team played as a unit for Ray Lewis to get him a ring in his final year.
            Seahawks in 2013 - the team considered one another brothers and showed a ton of camaraderie
            Pats in 2014 - Edelman tells Gronk, Brady, and the entire Oline he loves them during SB49, and tells Bill he would do anything for him.

The Broncos don't strike me as a team. More like a bunch of individuals playing for themselves.
            You make a valid argument, although I'm not entirely sure why you're here making it. Either way your name is new to me, so welcome to our awesome board!
            Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

Doesn't have the same type of self-awareness/consciousness that Champ carried, either. Hopefully he learns from this and develops it more.

Comment

If anyone has noticed, Harris doesn't do well against a receiver with speed and quickness. If he has to cover Brown in the playoffs, it will be the same abuse. Remember against Minnesota when Mike Wallace was giving him the business as well. Maybe he should've tried to be physical like Sherman did against Brown, but our corners seem to let them run off the line untouched.
                Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Does anybody know why we didn't have our top corner mark their top WR? Besides that, was it just me or was Harris marking Brown without safety head most of the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                    Does anybody know why we didn't have our top corner mark their top WR? Besides that, was it just me or was Harris marking Brown without safety head most of the game?
                    Harris is our top corner?
                    Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

Originally posted by KillerKwab27 View Post
                      Harris is our top corner?
                      I'd say he and Talib have become fairly interchangable up top, but yes. Harris is the top corner.
                      sigpic

Comment

My feeling was that Harris was overly cocky after we beat Green Bay - yes, a big win but not the super bowl and I thought they would be more grounded about it. You have to win and loose as a team and this wasn't very mature of Harris and he neds to grow up a little.

Comment

I'm saying Talib is our top corner. I was asking why wasn't he marking AB

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                            I'm saying Talib is our top corner. I was asking why wasn't he marking AB
                            Talib struggles against smaller quick receivers. Do you remember what Hilton did to him?
                            sigpic

Comment

Odell Beckham was possible the dirtiest play ive seen in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                                Talib struggles against smaller quick receivers. Do you remember what Hilton did to him?
                                Couldn't be worse than how Harris played

Comment

Working...
                                X