Time to get rid of Kubiak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to get rid of Kubiak

Maybe I am just tired of these games where we dominate the first half and play dead in the second. It seems that the other teams adjust and make changes and our coaching can't make the changes to get the job done.

Stop it. 'Fire the coach' threads after every loss are ridiculous.

Comment

Kubiak should not be fired BUT two second half collapse like this are unacceptable.
      Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

Comment

Originally posted by TroopySmith View Post
        Maybe I am just tired of these games where we dominate the first half and play dead in the second. It seems that the other teams adjust and make changes and our coaching can't make the changes to get the job done.
        Kubiak ain't going nowhere after just 1 season but I hope Elway puts the friendship aside and tears him a new one privately about his offense.

Comment

Yes, because dumping coaches every year has proven to be a recipe for success.

Oh wait...that's never happened in sports.

Comment

Kubiak is unacceptable

Kubiak was brought here to "toughen up" this team and they are soft and can't make it happen when it counts the most. No adjustments on the offense. Just because everything worked off his script in the first half doesn't mean you don't adjust in the second half. I put a lot of this on him and his inability to adjust and also hold his players accountable for drops which continued today. I have more faith in Manning calling plays than Kubiak. We can't win a playoff game without adjustments and the future is scary as long as he in charge.

Comment

well....some of us have kinda been saying it for weeks now. How is it not obvious yet?

Comment

They're not firing Kubiak after one year.

Having said that...3 straight games where we score 0 points in the 2nd half, and two straight games where we completely collapse in the 4th quarter?

Yeah, that most definitely is on the head coach.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I wait till the Broncos suck it up next year. I don't think he has what it takes to make the changes to counter the other teams changes.

Comment

I'm upset with Kubiak as well, should have hired Bowles.

But he is our coach, we can't fire him now. We can't be that team that fires a coach after one year. That is not what winning organizations do.

I do think he needs to relinquish the playcalling duties to Dennison. I have never been a fan of the HC calling plays.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kubiak is not a very good coach. Just ask the folks down in Houston what they think.

Comment

Not mad at this loss because I expected it.

Comment

We need a clutch QB

Comment

Originally posted by trc1962 View Post
                            Kubiak was brought here to "toughen up" this team and they are soft and can't make it happen when it counts the most. No adjustments on the offense. Just because everything worked off his script in the first half doesn't mean you don't adjust in the second half. I put a lot of this on him and his inability to adjust and also hold his players accountable for drops which continued today.
                            I agree! I'm still rooting for Kubiak but I have no more excuses for him and his offense.

I have more faith in Manning calling plays than Kubiak.
                            I disagree. Manning is done physically and can't even run his own plays and even if he could it's been proven over & over again that his playbook has been figured out against the better teams and even now against the lessr teams.

We can't win a playoff game without adjustments and the future is scary as long as he in charge.
                            This team doesn't even deserve a playoff birth.

Comment

1. No we shouldn't fire Kubiak
                              2. The misconception about adjustments are baffling.
                              3. The idea that this is Kubiak's fault is incorrect, but we need to put the blame somewhere.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                              X