Time to get rid of Kubiak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TroopySmith View Post
    Maybe I am just tired of these games where we dominate the first half and play dead in the second. It seems that the other teams adjust and make changes and our coaching can't make the changes to get the job done.
    RIDICULOUS

lol - Kubiak is gonna take us to the promised land. Maybe not this year, but you watch
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Originally posted by SammyWinder View Post
      Riiight.

Those TWO years were great, but what about the other SIX?

Oh wait lemme refresh your memory

6-10
      8-8
      8-8
      9-7
      6-10
      2-11

There ya go!

:dance:
      And let me refresh yours -he inherited a TRAINWRECK expansion team with a 2-14 record (6-10 and 8-8 looks like improvement to me). He played in a division owned by Manning's Colts, had a rocky uncooperative relationship with Bob McNair, and Matt Schaub had a complete mental breakdown and turned into a pick machine overnight in the final year. Kubes, being a former QB, and QB coach is a QB's guy, and stood by him, to his undoing.

Lets not just fire him, let's burn his house down, Sammy, for this and everything else wrong! Even DT's drops!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• You don't fire a coach after 1 season unless its complete chaos.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          And let me refresh yours -he inherited a TRAINWRECK expansion team with a 2-14 record (6-10 and 8-8 looks like improvement to me). He played in a division owned by Manning's Colts, had a rocky uncooperative relationship with Bob McNair, and Matt Schaub had a complete mental breakdown and turned into a pick machine overnight in the final year. Kubes, being a former QB, and QB coach is a QB's guy, and stood by him, to his undoing.

Lets not just fire him, let's burn his house down, Sammy, for this and everything else wrong! Even DT's drops!
          And the dog ate his homework too right..

Comment

• Kubiak isn't going anywhere, but I hope the same doesn't apply to Rick Dennison. I know he's one of the old guard, but the guy is a weak link, IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
              You don't fire a coach after 1 season unless its complete chaos.
              Complete chaos definition= Broncos 0 line.

Comment

• We will see ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
                  And the dog ate his homework too right..
                  After it ate your brain.

Comment

After it ate your brain.
                    Didn't eat anything from me ..I'm pro Peyton offense..haven't seen that all year..lol I was just helping you to continue to help with the excuses that's all..

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrissy View Post
                      Didn't eat anything from me ..I'm pro Peyton offense..haven't seen that all year..lol I was just helping you to continue to help with the excuses that's all..
                      -says the Assistant Manager of the Manning Excuses Factory.

Comment

• I just don't understand the refusal to make offensive adjustments. Osweiler was consistently under pressure and they kept him under center, doing a seven or eight drop back pass. Why not just stick him in the shotgun where he is already in a position to make the pass. Furthermore, I didn't see one RB screen!

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeCrushem View Post
                          Kubiak isn't going anywhere, but I hope the same doesn't apply to Rick Dennison. I know he's one of the old guard, but the guy is a weak link, IMHO.
                          We desperately need Gibbs back as O line coach. What we have now is completely garbage. Me thinks Manning wants nothing to do with this O-line. He would probably say "Thanks, but no thanks. I'll just go to IR if its all the same to you".

Comment

-says the Assistant Manager of the Manning Excuses Factory.

I don't have to make excuses ..we have a ring with Peyton's offense and 3 ZFC championships. How many was that that you said Kubiak as an HC has? lol To bad one cant live in the past cause you would be golden..haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                              I just don't understand the refusal to make offensive adjustments. Osweiler was consistently under pressure and they kept him under center, doing a seven or eight drop back pass. Why not just stick him in the shotgun where he is already in a position to make the pass. Furthermore, I didn't see one RB screen!
                              Kubiak has stated : ITS UP TO THE PLAYERS TO ADJUST ..his words.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                                We desperately need Gibbs back as O line coach. What we have now is completely garbage. Me thinks Manning wants nothing to do with this O-line. He would probably say "Thanks, but no thanks. I'll just go to IR if its all the same to you".
                                Alex Gibbs is going to be 75 years old in a month. He's done coaching. You might be able to convince him to be a consultant, but considering the way he left the Broncos organization after the Superbowl loss, I doubt it. Those bridges were burned. And, it's my understanding that our offensive line coach, Clancy Barone, AND Rick Dennison both learned the Gibbs system from the man himself.

Elway brought Kubiak in here for the singular purpose of dumping the "Manning offense", because after the Superbowl, Elway was convinced that the only way to win another Superbowl here in Denver is to establish a running game, and get away from the all-out Passing Offense. The problem is the skill level of the offensive linemen, and the injuries.

Whether or not that is the correct strategy doesn't matter as those who are in charge of running this team are going to stick with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X