Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it Possible we..don't make it at all?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it Possible we..don't make it at all?

    Is it possible the Chiefs could overtake us and we miss the playoffs entirely? They have the Browns, Raiders upcoming at home. Or would we make it as a Wild Card?

  • #2
    Very likely, Kubiak learned a lot from Shanahan how to blow the playoffs

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes it's possible and most likely probable.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes, if we lose out, and KC (Very Possible), Pits (Very Possible), Jets win out.
        Last edited by Chronoless; 12-20-2015, 05:48 PM.
        Originally posted by broncos SB2010
        I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

        Comment


        • #5
          Very possible, even if we go 1-1 in the last two we could miss out. We need to win out, and I'm not sure they can.

          Comment


          • #6
            I see KC winning the AFC West and Denver as a wild card. But, if Denver loses out and Pitt and the Jets win out as well as KC, we are out altogether. It would be fitting IMO and maybe be the catalyst for something new and better to come out next year. If they get in they are going nowhere this year, mark my words. They cannot beat NE in NE we know that.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
              Yes it's possible and most likely probable.

              Comment


              • #8
                We will be the only team in history to go 6-0 2x and miss the playoff. If KC/Pitt/Jets win out and we lose out.
                Originally posted by broncos SB2010
                I doubt Chubb is high on their radar.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yup. People kept saying what was the big deal that we lost to the Raiders. It happens. I kept saying it wasn't about the damn Raiders. It was about losing the #1 seed and letting KC gain on us. Losing to the Raiders left us with little room for error. Well, here we are boys and girls...little room for error. We have a much harder schedule than KC. Hold on to your seats.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Only a banged up cinci team and a bad SD team is in our way of getting a bye. Lose both and were toast, not a all that bad option. Anything can happen in the playoffs though. This D is tough and keeps us in every game..

                    Draft earlier, get a few players back cheaper. Or make the playoffs and hope for a miracle from a ageing vet.
                    :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If we lose against Cincy, we're not going to play in the playoffs. We'll lose the division and collapse in Week 17.

                      If you can't beat AJ McCarron, you don't belong in the playoffs. Denver will win next week.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        Yup. People kept saying what was the big deal that we lost to the Raiders. It happens. I kept saying it wasn't about the damn Raiders. It was about losing the #1 seed and letting KC gain on us. Losing to the Raiders left us with little room for error. Well, here we are boys and girls...little room for error. We have a much harder schedule than KC. Hold on to your seats.
                        Actually our schedule has been the same except one game. We played the Pats and they played the Bills. What sucks is they didn't play the Steelers when Big Ben came back

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                          Very likely, Kubiak learned a lot from Shanahan how to blow the playoffs
                          I was saying that the whole game, reminded me of Shanny years, get a good lead, blow it in the second half.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I think the Broncos will make it to the playoffs, but at the rate they are going it'll be one and done.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by rkymntskier View Post
                              I was saying that the whole game, reminded me of Shanny years, get a good lead, blow it in the second half.
                              I just don't understand that................at all!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X