What a strange situation to be in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a strange situation to be in...

We still control our own destiny. It was a pipe-dream to think we'd have the #1 seed, but the #2 is still well within the realm of possibility. We beat the Bengals, at home with their back-up QB (who admittedly played well in SF), and we beat the Chargers, again, at home.

We don't even need help from anyone. We take care of business and we'll be in the same exact place that we all assumed we'd be.

Chiefs are playing great, against mainly cream-puff teams (not all, but most), but good for them. But again, they don't affect our seeding as long as we take care of business.

Personally, I like our chances. We'll be 12-4, learn from our mistakes, have a first round bye and be ready to make a run in the playoffs.

I know for many of you the sky is falling. And heck, maybe it is. But until the Broncos are out-of-it, I'll keep supporting them. This year, next year, and forever.

Last edited by Nutdotnet; 12-21-2015, 09:50 AM.

Originally posted by Nutdotnet View Post
    We still control our own destiny. It was a pipe-dream to think we'd have the #1 seed, but the #2 is still well within the realm of possibility. We beat the Bengals, at home with their back-up QB (who admittedly played well in SF), and we beat the Chargers, again, at home.

We don't even need help from anyone. We take care of business and we'll be in the same exact place that we all assumed we'd be.

Chiefs are playing great, again mainly cream-puff teams (not all, but most), but good for them. But again, they affect our seeding as long as we take care of business.

Personally, I like our chances. We'll be 12-4, learn from our mistakes, have a first round bye and be ready to make a run in the playoffs.

I know for many of your the sky is falling. And heck, maybe it is. But until the Broncos are out-of-it, I'll keep supporting them. This year, next year, and forever.

I am with you!! I still have faith!!! Call me crazy, but I still think we win it all!!!!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

I agree with this!
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

That was a tough loss to swallow yesterday but I remain hopeful as well. Just need a little more execution.
        [sigpic

Comment

I hope you are right. Unfortunately, I think we drop at least one of our next two, likely against Cinci, and then lose to whoever we play in the Wildcard.

Call me a debbie downer if you'd like, but I just don't feel like this team can overcome it's lack of identity and poor execution at this point in the season.

I'll be rooting regardless. Go Broncos!

Comment

Just do like Under Armour says...

PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!

Then it will all be good!

Win the next 2 at home get the bye, win the divisional round (and hope the Steelers help out beating New England on the road) then the AFC runs through Denver.

Win the next 4 home (or overall) games and then we play for the title.

It is that simple.

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac

sigpic

Comment

I still think we'll make a run. I doubt anyone wants to see us in the playoffs. Especially if we can get healthy. This team needs to just get back to the basics and run the football (hopefully with a healthy cj Anderson), play good defense, and continue to let our young qb learn as he goes.

Comment

Agreed. This team is a different team w/ CJ.

Comment

I am sitting here in my Manning jersey (before that it was Champs for 8 years) like I always do the day after gameday. I always will be here. Even in the 4-12 years, I will still be here. Like I said last week....

It is tough work being a Broncos fan. You do it though. You stick with this team through thick (Super Bowls) and thin (4-12). It's what makes us loyal fans. Not happy with the way this team played today, but know that they will get better. You have to get better after that performance. We are United in Orange and will support you Broncos!! I still have faith!!

‪#‎BroncosCountry‬

sigpic

Comment

I completely agree. Let's go Broncos!

Comment

I Raider game hurt me worse, I hate them so much. I hate the Steelers as well but they're a red hot team and we should have beat them in their house. There are some silver linings including controlling our own destiny. If the opportunity presents itself and we don't we respond, we don't deserve it. Having said that I believe this team bounces back and wins these last two and we go into the playoffs with a new confidence.
                      Anonymity is cowardice, and cowards are not known for their wisdom.

Comment

It's Time For Team Leadership To Stand Up!

Team leadership is defined by inspiring and motivating others around you, most specifically in the biggest and toughest moments. Well here we are! Everything is still in front of us. We control our own destiny still. We have given away any cushion we had and now we are in must win situations.

It is now time for someone, anyone on the roster to stand up, take this incredibly talented team and put them on your back and show them the way. We needed it the last two weeks and seemingly lost it in the second half. Too many mental errors, schematic flaws, and just flat out shrinking in the spotlight.

Great leaders stand up in those moments. We did not get it then, but even better leaders inspire and motivate through tumultuous times. It is now that time! So this is an open call, who is it gonna be??? Who will stand up for this team?

A life long fan, 38 years strong, born in blue and orange, and will always be so. I stand for you every week like I am in the sideline and the field. I ask you to stand for me, for Broncos Country, for yourselves and show everyone what you are truly capable of.
                        :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

The only leader we have on offense is Sanders at the moment. When Peyton comes back we will have him.

DT may wear the "C", but does he really show leadership on the field?

We have clear leadership on defense.

sigpic

Comment

I agree Sanders is our leader and he has done everything possible.

No offense to DT, as you said he may wear a "c" but this guy is hard pressed to lead by example. It's time this guy stood on his head and played like his mother was in the stands.

We have leadership on D but where was it yesterday? Where was the critical 3rd down stop or game altering turnover? Where was the emotion on the sideline?

I want more from this team as a whole.
                            :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
                              The only leader we have on offense is Sanders at the moment. When Peyton comes back we will have him.

DT may wear the "C", but does he really show leadership on the field?

We have clear leadership on defense.
                              I agree with this but one of our pillars in Defense people are wanting ot get rid of- Ware.

Comment

Working...
                              X